Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Think we could have more daedric and alchemy furnishings?

Mr_Madness
Mr_Madness
✭✭✭
Before anything, Deadlands stuff does not count.

I mean like daedric stuff like in Vaults of Madness/Crypt of hearts. I seen quite bit of stuff like the shiny coffin with the daedric skull on it which has not been into furnishing.

Also Alchemy is a bit lacking since only bottles we really have are the Vampiric bottles which are amazing by the way. I seen lot of ones I have not seen turned into furnishings like Stone Garden dungeon.

This is just be blabbing on but it's sorta sad that their is not lot of classic daedric style furnishings or alchemy stuff recently.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on May 8, 2022 10:01PM
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

This thread has been moved to the Housing section, as it is better suited there.

Thanks
    Staff Post
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The luxury vendor in Coldharbour has a few Daedric items like you have described, some columns and bookcases I believe, but not a large number of them. I only mention these in case you are not familiar with them.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alchemy? Perhaps, its always been the least used furniture blueprint type.

Daedric? Nah we just got a ton of Daedric Stuff with Fargrave/Deadlands.

If anything I'd argue we need more Wood Elf furnishings, or at least an overhaul of the furniture style. Arguably the least used and least popular of the 9 basic race styles.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭
    The luxury vendor in Coldharbour has a few Daedric items like you have described, some columns and bookcases I believe, but not a large number of them. I only mention these in case you are not familiar with them.

I know them but just bit underwhelming on how little there is.
    Mascen wrote: »

If anything I'd argue we need more Wood Elf furnishings, or at least an overhaul of the furniture style. Arguably the least used and least popular of the 9 basic race styles.

Thats Deadlands style not real daedric style. I am talking about the OG Daedric style you see all the time in Crypt of hearts or Vaults of Madness and some in Coldharbour.

We do need more Daedric furnishings but the orginal theme. Heck, I have seen lot of Daedric stuff ingame that has yet be turned into a furnishing like urns, coffins, tables, etc.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Madness wrote: »

Thats Deadlands style not real daedric style. I am talking about the OG Daedric style you see all the time in Crypt of hearts or Vaults of Madness and some in Coldharbour.

We do need more Daedric furnishings but the orginal theme. Heck, I have seen lot of Daedric stuff ingame that has yet be turned into a furnishing like urns, coffins, tables, etc.

Ok that's a no true Scotsman fallacy right there. Deadlands stuff is daedric same as Telvanni stuff is dunmeri despite meshing better with wood elf stuff. Secondly, Daedric urns and chests are sold at the luxury vendor around week 30ish. I can sympathize with your wish for some of the stuff truely unique to the crypt, and maybe it could be done in a furnishing pack, but doing another round of daedric stuff after Fargrave isn't fair to others.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭

Ok that's a no true Scotsman fallacy right there. Deadlands stuff is daedric same as Telvanni stuff is dunmeri despite meshing better with wood elf stuff. Secondly, Daedric urns and chests are sold at the luxury vendor around week 30ish. I can sympathize with your wish for some of the stuff truely unique to the crypt, and maybe it could be done in a furnishing pack, but doing another round of daedric stuff after Fargrave isn't fair to others.

Well tbh, they could just throw the assets into furnishings for the Luxary vendor or make them in blueprints then updated them to drop in coldharbour. Thats what I am trying to say, not create new ones but just release the assets into furniture. I seen lot of Alchemy stuff in Castle Thorn and Daedric stuff in Crypt of hearts/ Vaults of Madness. Don't really care about making new furniture since I just want the stuff you see all the time in areas/dungeons become a furnishing.
  • Mascen
    Mascen
    ✭✭✭✭

Well tbh, they could just throw the assets into furnishings for the Luxary vendor or make them in blueprints then updated them to drop in coldharbour. Thats what I am trying to say, not create new ones but just release the assets into furniture. I seen lot of Alchemy stuff in Castle Thorn and Daedric stuff in Crypt of hearts/ Vaults of Madness. Don't really care about making new furniture since I just want the stuff you see all the time in areas/dungeons become a furnishing.

Your problem is the luxury vendor is a slow drip that gets even slower with each subsequent expansion. So if you dont get the item you want in the 1-2 rotations, you're screwed for a whole year at the least.

But honestly that's a whole separate issue in itself. Personally I think ZOS should condense Luxury furnisher rotations to speed things up and make room for other furniture themes. So rather than having things split up over 2 weeks we have one week of say Alinor stuff followed by Clockwork stuff.
  • Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness
    ✭✭✭

Your problem is the luxury vendor is a slow drip that gets even slower with each subsequent expansion. So if you dont get the item you want in the 1-2 rotations, you're screwed for a whole year at the least.

But honestly that's a whole separate issue in itself. Personally I think ZOS should condense Luxury furnisher rotations to speed things up and make room for other furniture themes. So rather than having things split up over 2 weeks we have one week of say Alinor stuff followed by Clockwork stuff.

I can always just get it in guild stores but the issue is they hardly ever reuse any assets to make into furniture