The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Console Lag is Atrocious, Making Cyrodiil Unplayable

xFocused
xFocused
✭✭✭✭
I know, I know....Another the lag is awful post. However, after trying to play in GH tonight, it's just getting worse. Everyone in zone chat asking how we're all playing in this, how we're supposed to play in this mess. The lag is so awful that it's definitely making Cyrodiil unplayable to the point that people are just giving up & logging out. You can't bar swap, you can't pop a potion, you can't get skills to work or register, you can't even get into a keep because when you try to, the mechanic doesn't register so instead you're stuck outside left to get zerged down. There is just no excuse for this. I understand that Zos has plans for hardware updates but I feel like it should not have taken this long. PvP players are part of this game as well and Cyrodiil deserves better than this. I understand I could uninstall, cancel my subscription and move on but after playing this game since Beta, I don't want to do that, I still love it too much just like others here do I'm sure. I want to see the PvP in this game thrive because when it works, it's amazing and it can produce some fun, exciting fights but what we have currently...it's just disappointing
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love playing magplar fighting another magplar. U both stand still spamming sweeps and getting maybe one tick of damage for every cast. Then just walking away from each other both in shame /wave "Whelp...hey buddy this isn't working...later"
  • weights44
    weights44
    ✭✭✭
    There are so many issues on console right now PlayStation NA. You’re 100% right. I spent over 30 hours in cyro between Friday and Sunday. It didn’t matter if I was in GH or BR AD. Bar swap was broken half the time. Even out of combat. Getting into keeps takes forever even when you’re not in combat. Heals don’t work, can’t break free against any class during prime time. Offensive skills won’t work. Defensive skills won’t work. 90% of the time I was trying to jab on magplar or stamplar it would just give an animation that by character was doing a heavy attack with on of the actual javelins you jab with. It’s safe to say that over half the time at a resource the only damage I could do was a heavy attack with a resto staff because no other skill worked. Even siege kept saying it was “busy” and was unresponsive. You had to put it away and then put it back up in order for it to work. It’s absolutely terrible that we are expected to accept this.
  • tokeinskyblu
    tokeinskyblu
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I have been laying even in battlegrounds last few days.

Bring on the server upgrades!!

Anyone know if there is any eta for PS NA?
  • McTaterskins
    McTaterskins
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I have been laying even in battlegrounds last few days.

Bring on the server upgrades!!

Anyone know if there is any eta for PS NA?

Based on recent feedback, the server updates and performance increase from them has now turned back to 'normal'. Seems post maintenance.

Given that, I'm no longer holding out much hope for Xbox or PS. We'll see though.

I'd be more interested to know if they're ever actually going to do any work on the re-architecture they touted.