The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[3D Art] The Ascendant Lord

ZunaRoath
ZunaRoath
✭✭✭✭
Hello!
I bring more 3D fan art. I've been working on an Ascendant Lord sculpt. I finally finished the high poly, and posed him to 3D print him. Here's some renders, one with colour and another in clay, in ZBrush. The plan is to 3D print it, but also to make it a full game ready character with a nice topology, textures, and hopefully rig and animations!

zaqpx3k53pzd.png

cxvqxljdwm8m.png

Hope you like it! I'll update this post when I finish 3D printing him or the rest of the model!
[EU-EP-PC] @Kynes_Peace

Hjalmar Bear-Heart - Main, Stamina Warden
Svari Wild-Hawk - Magicka Nightblade
Hulda the Wild - Stamina Warden
Greg the Witchman - Magicka Necromancer
Cassius Gallus - Stamina Sorcerer
Nari War-Shield - Magicka Templar Healer
Hronvir Winter-Winds - Tank Warden
Zuna Ice-Bear - Stamina DK
  • ZunaRoath
    ZunaRoath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! Got a little update.

I finished 3D printing him, and the statuette is about 24 cm tall! I painted it to match the ESO Collectors Editions' statuettes so that it would fit on my shelf with them nicely! Here's a picture of it:

immvxy49fma7.jpg

While I printed it, I also rigged him to the Unreal Engine mannequin, and gave him some animations. I won't show that today because it is not finished. I also textured him in Substance Painter. Rigging him meant I could pose him, and place him around in Unreal Engine 5, and have fun taking some pictures of him! (Landscape is not mine, it is from the UE Marketplace made by Gokhan Karadayi - Landscape Backgrounds and XS Gamestudios - Sunset Modular Medieval Brick Buildings) Here are a few :smile:

muoywf9q830i.jpg

15xcygis7nw3.jpg

x2qqobi9d8nx.jpg

uhb0cn9yz1c5.jpg

Hope you liked this update! More to come as videos on how he moves around, and the final renders.
    [EU-EP-PC] @Kynes_Peace

• DeLong444
    DeLong444
    Soul Shriven
    Looks amazing anyway I could get he file to print it myself. It’s fine if not just really like it
  • ZunaRoath
    ZunaRoath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello! I come with another update.

I have finally finished my 3D model of the Ascendant Lord. I added the fur on his pauldrons, and made some bits better. I am currently working on making him move around in Unreal Engine 5, having rigged him. I'm also working on a few animations of him for his locomotion. Here's the final renders with some cool images!

bYeXUMo.jpg

HcL46OY.jpg

k5qVGou.jpg

U0QAwNV.jpg

fyVcMCk.jpg

This one below is based on that wallpaper ZOS made!

RKBtVHc.jpg

0X6ASpa.jpg

WevhpmJ.jpg

J7qTCkB.jpg

jjRgqAK.jpg

ynaCbvL.jpg

yDCdgAb.jpg

And a bit of a VERY cinematic one that I really liked, and much shows the mysterious Ascendant Order's plans.

Y6bHIbM.jpg

Hope you liked it!
    [EU-EP-PC] @Kynes_Peace

• MyNameIsElias