The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Glade and Warden still able to be exploited into?

Kordai
Kordai
✭✭✭
Glade at least is just over the outer wall but apparently warden can be exploited into fully?
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    Huh?
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hasn't this been fixed yet? It's been a couple months and it's absolutely gamebreaking.
  • EdmondDontes
    EdmondDontes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know anybody who is aware of these exploits and I'm in Cyrodiil more frequently than most.

I have noticed that DC is not having any problems holding first place and keeps widening the score gap. So it's extremely difficult to make the case that these alleged exploits are "gamebreaking".

Definitely report anyone you see using an exploit to get into a keep though. If it's happening, ZOS needs some proof so they can take action to stop it.
  • neferpitou73
    neferpitou73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know anybody who is aware of these exploits and I'm in Cyrodiil more frequently than most.

I have noticed that DC is not having any problems holding first place and keeps widening the score gap. So it's extremely difficult to make the case that these alleged exploits are "gamebreaking".

Definitely report anyone you see using an exploit to get into a keep though. If it's happening, ZOS needs some proof so they can take action to stop it.

Not sure what the campaign is like now but back when it was an AD zerg fest a couple months back it was annoying to fight back our scrolls only for them to be literally stolen by a thief in the night
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I and a bunch of other DC were checking out the way in to glade by jumping in...

there was like 6 people trying it over and over...in 10 minutes one person did it once...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ha, talk about karma, was just saying how it wasn't a big deal and it happened tonight at glade...

to be honest though, I made a bunch of d-tic AP from the folks doing it...

they were definitely trolling, couldn't simply ignore them cuz they would set siege and fire on door if able...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well for glade atleast, i dunno, all you have to do is jump inside, pretty easy and not an exploit imo, but I guess they should remove the tree if they dont want ppl to do it anymore.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • biminirwb17_ESO
    biminirwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful what you wish for, I have seen Glade retaken by DC jumping in. It took a while to fix the forward camp being able to be placed inside the keep as well.
  • RevJJ
    RevJJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted a video of this a while back and my post got removed because it’s considered an exploit.

I mean, they could fix it… But I guess it’s easier to sweep it under the rug.