The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "High Isle Lorebook Preview- The Society Of The Steadfast"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
b4pvauq2covc.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for, "High Isle Lorebook Preview- The Society Of The Steadfast"

"Get an early look at one of the High Isle Chapter’s lorebooks and learn a little more about the noble Society of the Steadfast."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on May 16, 2022 2:04PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like the idea of this society so much I wish my Breton Templar Healer could join as I RP her as devoted to Stendarr and wanting to heal and do charity.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Poor old Phrastus. He's not a shadow of his former self. Not single ground-breaking theory, nor even a hint of specious rhetoric here.

SMH All those years living in the Imperial City sewers really seem to have dulled his wits, unless of course it was the company of that shrew, Lady Cinnabar. What a nightmare existence he must have had.
    PC EU
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor old Phrastus. He's not a shadow of his former self. Not single ground-breaking theory, nor even a hint of specious rhetoric here.

SMH All those years living in the Imperial City sewers really seem to have dulled his wits, unless of course it was the company of that shrew, Lady Cinnabar. What a nightmare existence he must have had.

Perhaps Lord Bacaro is not above using some of that wealth to grease palms in exchange for a favorable, dare I say fawning, report.

Or perhaps Varanis Arano really is too jaded from so many sudden but inevitable betrayals. :smile:
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 8, 2022 9:36PM