The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[SOLVED] Excavations - no correspondence

vsrs_au
vsrs_au
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Previously, after any successful excavation, the game would show me some "correspondence" from learned scholars giving their opinion on the origins of what I just excavated, but this doesn't occur anymore. Either I somehow disabled it through a game setting, or something's not working as it should. Any ideas, people ?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on May 2, 2022 7:09PM
PC(Steam) / EU / play from Melbourne, Australia / avg ping 390
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    did you already excavate 3 of said items? After 3 they stop, not sure if that's your issue tho
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    did you already excavate 3 of said items? After 3 they stop, not sure if that's your issue tho
    Yes, I did. I'm staying in 1 zone for the moment, and had repeatedly excavated the same items. Thanks for the tip.
  • vsrs_au
    vsrs_au
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blinx wrote: »
    Actually, I can't recall whether I excavated the same item repeatedly. It was only the same 2 leads I was following repeatedly yesterday when I noticed the lack of correspondence.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We appreciate the update that you've solved the issue with missing correspondence. We will now close this discussion since the issue is resolved.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.