The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you waiting for the Dwarven crates?

Alyxseus
Alyxseus
Soul Shriven
I really want the braids. It's literally one of the few decent hairstyles we have in the game and it's sad they are hiding it behind this crate nonsense. :/
[PC/NA] @Alyxseus

Are you waiting for the Dwarven crates? 65 votes

Yes
30%
calitrumanb14_ESOguulkiesoCadburyScallanMagicalLijaJidorahRanthukSephyrCall_of_Red_MountainrisfiSkaraMinocMesitexiphactinusTheS1Xevymyu233oorarAvishagMafiaCat115Alyxseus 20 votes
No
69%
BelegnoleWhiteCoatSyndromewenchmore420b14_ESODanikattonne.backlinderb16_ESOTX12001rwb17_ESOGarishredspecter23Easily_LostTai-ChimeekmikoTommy_The_GunAcadianPaladinIrfindbuttafaceFroilArchonLucienArdicerNord_Rasericolossalvoids 45 votes
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    I do not do crates. Saves a lot of money.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I never bothered with crates until endeavours were added, now there's a few I'm waiting for so I can get items I like. I don't think there's anything in the dwarven crates I'm especially looking forward to, but I am curious about how they'll price the 'rare apex rewards' that were a precursor to radiant apex mounts in later crates.

From what I've seen they've been bringing 1 old crate back every month or two, so I assume they'll get around to the dwarven crates at some point. But it's not been in order, so it's hard to know when exactly that will be.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I've come to the realization after buying hundreds of crates over the year that they are pretty predatory due to extremely low drop rate and high pricing. 15 crates costs more than the game itself . . . and you may just get potions for it and some poisons. Maybe an emote! Lol. Save your money.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you mean the Dark Chivalry crates?
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    No
    I think I have caught up with all stuff I want from existing crates. Now mostly wait and see what new crates bring.
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I like to see dwarven crates again after that long time for sure.
  • Avishag
    Avishag
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    What other crates will appear this month? Just out of curiosity.
  • Canperial35
    Canperial35
    ✭✭✭
    No
    Avishag wrote: »
    What other crates will appear this month? Just out of curiosity.

Flame Atronach Crates are coming back for this month.
  • TheS1X
    TheS1X
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I mean, I hope they will rotate crates more often, would be nice to see each month atleast 2 different crate options beside main crate option that is usually associated with DLC or something.
  • Scallan
    Scallan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Yes, I need the braid hairstyle!
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    yes!!!!i want guar
  • kieso
    kieso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    I looked up the braids and now I want them too.

You suck :P