Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[Essential Housing] How to hide the creepy guest book following me around?

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
It's annoying when you're trying to tour someone's home and you have this creepy guest book following you everywhere.

SR4577D.png
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 26, 2024 7:07PM
PC NA
  • Inaya
    Inaya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah! I don't ever remeber it following me around like that before.
  • chrisfeng
    chrisfeng
    ✭✭✭
    well, you can uninstall that addon. I don't recall if there is a setting in that addon to disable it.
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    It's annoying when you're trying to tour someone's home and you have this creepy guest book following you everywhere.

SR4577D.png

Sorry to wake an old thread but it's still relevant, I can't find anything else. Did you ever find out if there's a way to disable it completely?

There's nothing in settings, apparently no way to be rid of it except by dismissing each one in every house you visit.
  • Lazy_Voyager
    Lazy_Voyager
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely insane to me that there's a button to summon it but not one to tell it to screw off. Suppose you could badger the addon maker over at esoui but I imagine they're not active anymore.
    Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege, labora et invenies.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think if the homeowner sees the signature, they will be happy, so I will sign on the house that I think is very good as a compliment to their great work
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in May 2022. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.