The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bastion Sanguinaris House

Sythen88411
Sythen88411
✭✭✭✭
Anyone know when this house will become available again???
  • maximusrex45
    maximusrex45
    ✭✭✭✭
    There isn't really much more notice given to us other than the monthly Crown Store schedule posted at the beginning of each month.

Often times houses in a particular zone come up for sale again when an in-game event for that zone happens, but not always.
    Options
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not come out in quite a while, so I expect it to make an appearance this year. Maybe around the Witches Festival, that feels like a thematically appropriate time.

Honestly, it's one of those houses I ended up really regretting buying, so I'd take a nice long tour and be sure it's what you want! It's not cheap, and (IMO) the layout of the "castle" leaves much to be desired.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
    Options
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting for this house to come up again for a while. Been sorting plenty of pieces for a vampire build so hopefully it comes up this year, next month would be nice o:):D
    Options
  • Smoky
    Smoky
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe July this will finally come back and ZOS can take my crowns!
    Options