The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

improve companion gear?

haelgaan
haelgaan
✭✭✭✭✭
Companions seem unfinished in that players are unable to improve Companion gear, like we can improve our own gear.

Any idea if ZOS will address this gap, and enable player crafters to improve gear quality for Companions?
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope. It is what it is, this is the system they are going with and there are no improvements whatsoever in the future.
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's indeed probably by design.
  • EozZoe1989
    EozZoe1989
    ✭✭✭
    they need to have some sort of passive skill with armour and costums we need to allow them to wear hats and other items we have.. please skins earrings and more please
  • Ragnarok0130
    Ragnarok0130
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EozZoe1989 wrote: »
    they need to have some sort of passive skill with armour and costums we need to allow them to wear hats and other items we have.. please skins earrings and more please
    I'd also like additional outfit slots for companions.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would just like simple functions like being able to lock or mark as junk on companion gear

if they were to expand it, i would prefer they added "sets" like we have so there is some variability instead of a plethora of basically useless green gear, modicum blue gear or rare purple gear that honestly has very little difference outside of the strength of the trait
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014