The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What is the problem with here?!?!

HaniMichal
I see not only on food and drink the game have problem with math but also is bug math at all!
Please look at these

mfl65dpw2wq1.jpg
rrziwdz23ope.jpg
eub7um1ds90x.jpg
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vampire? Battle Spirit?
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jep, Battle Spirit.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • HaniMichal
    Battle Spirit off the Cyrodiil and Imperial City?!?! it is everywhere!
  • HaniMichal
    also i am not vampire
  • DagenHawk
    DagenHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with Jack Emmert who says that players should never see the numbers in the first place.

A game like ESO where lets fact it the numbers really don't matter anyway could benefit from this.

In my opinion.
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaniMichal wrote: »
    also i am not vampire

That's EXACTLY what a vampire would say.
    SUS
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Aardappelboom
    Aardappelboom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed the numbers of food and drinks to not add up correctly for some reason.

Even stam recovery is often lower than the tooltip. I have no idea what it could be, probably a wrong tooltip or something.
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That screen shot IS from Cyrodiil though. So yeah. Battle Spirit.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You went from 215 to 282, so you gained 67 health recovery. 124 health recovery divided by 2 due to Battle Spirit is 62. I'm assuming you also got heavy armor passives which would explain the difference between the 67 and 62. That's around an 8% difference, so 2 pieces of heavy armor, which looking at the icons of your gear seems to be the case.

The math checks out.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DagenHawk wrote: »
    I agree with Jack Emmert who says that players should never see the numbers in the first place.

A game like ESO where lets fact it the numbers really don't matter anyway could benefit from this.
    I would agree, if I was a game developer.

That way it's much easier to hide bugs and pretend they don't exist. Imagine DK leap bug, I'd deny the players all day saying it's just lag or you just didn't aim right.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • HaniMichal
    The problem is everywhere

sey9vk8sisus.jpg
    z7m5xzx0g7mz.jpg

Also I cannot be a vampire

5ybm57t238of.jpg
  • AinSoph
    AinSoph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk if you know but almost every tooltip, whether it's a skill, a set, and even some named buffs in the game is fake so there's no point in stressing out about it.
  • Kisakee
    Kisakee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The problem is everywhere
    sey9vk8sisus.jpg
    z7m5xzx0g7mz.jpg

This may be influenced by some other things on your character we can't see, it's just a rounding error or both. And 5 lousy points of Health Recovery are nothing to even complain about, let alone getting more than promised.
    "I don't know who you are, but i will find you and i will rob you." - Liam Thiefsson
  • HaniMichal
    Kisakee wrote: »

This may be influenced by some other things on your character we can't see, it's just a rounding error or both. And 5 lousy points of Health Recovery are nothing to even complain about, let alone getting more than promised.

on these last is only 5 point because i changed my build, but did you seen the first one?
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    DagenHawk wrote: »

In my opinion.

If we cannot see numbers then we cannot tell when something is broken which means it would be harder to learn that something is broken. True theorycrafters tend to know more about the details of how the game works than developers because they spend the time figuring out the specifics. Developers often learn from them so it would be a shame to close that loop and have everyone live in darkness.

Just my opinion but I have seen games benefit from such actions.
  • MentalxHammer
    MentalxHammer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed the numbers of food and drinks to not add up correctly for some reason.

Even stam recovery is often lower than the tooltip. I have no idea what it could be, probably a wrong tooltip or something.

This is due to the fact that food/drinks scale with your level, at cp 160 they scale slightly lower than the tooltips.