The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dread Cellar Turn in Lucielle not showing

UnionJill1
Just ran Dread Cellar with RNG. Did the quest, killed the last boss. Quest says to speak with Lucielle, but she is not in the room. She is not at the start of the zone. Reload UI did not change out come.
  • CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That bugs been around for a while, the workaround if to log out and back in, hopefully with a group member sticking around so the instance stays open.
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    It has been bugged for a while. Multiple tries since it released and never finished the quest, since she just doesn't show up at the end. Every group has at least one other person complaining about the same thing. Is there anyone who successfully finished this quest? If so, how?
  • griffrawk
    griffrawk
    ✭✭
    Just happened to me too, first time thru. Ofc no one in a PUG hangs around...
  • KaGaOri
    KaGaOri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last time when this happened I've complained in group chat about the bug and one of the PUG guys offered to wait for me to relog. So, quest is done at least on one toon, but the bug is still there.
  • griffrawk
    griffrawk
    ✭✭
    Ty. I'll remember to try that next time.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    griffrawk wrote: »
    Ty. I'll remember to try that next time.

I’d offer to help but it looks like you’re PS4 and I’m PC. :( So instead I will say good luck!
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't have to log out and back in. If you port out anywhere then port back in she will be there. Reloading UI won't work.

Just be sure to get back to the end of the dungeon as quickly as possible and hopefully someone stays in group waiting for you.