The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC] [NA] Looking for European guild

f1restart3rr
f1restart3rr
Soul Shriven
Hello! When I started playing ESO I lived in the US, so obvs i was on the NA mega server. I live in Europe now, and I don't want to loose all my stuff, so I'm still playing on the NA server. I'm in a couple guilds, but all the events run too late for me, so I was wodnering if there were any active guilds for european time zones? looking for a friendly social guild, I don't really play pvp, but i'd love to have people to run dungeouns and world bosses with. Thanks! (I'm a *** woman, and while that shouldn't make a difference it does sometimes. Need a guild that isn't a "boys club"!)
  • f1restart3rr
    f1restart3rr
    Soul Shriven
    by "*** woman" (it got censored) i mean I'm a woman who is "an LGBT" xD
  • NIERION
    NIERION
    Hey! Welcome to Europe. I too am based in the EU, but run a gaming community which has a presence in ESO. We have a mix of people across timezones. US, Canada, UK and 1 Aussie lol

We're not so much a boys club, more like just a weird club lol..... but we do have several women in our community, 1 of which who is part of our ESO guild and based in the UK. We're still on the small side when it comes to our presence in ESO, but we have people on at all times, and our Discord is very active as we play other games too and try organise community party game events too.

For any events that I personally schedule for the guild, I usually try and book them on a Saturday around 9PM GMT (10PM CET) so it gives everyone across all our timezones a chance to take part and game together. And I am personally usually on from that time throughout the week when possible, between managing my tiny human.

Anyway, here's a link to our recruitment post, should give you an idea about our sense of humour. Wherever you decide to go, wish you the best of luck!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/599171/doing-it-wrong-but-its-working-is-recruiting-social-pve-18-pc-na#latest
  • Renoir888
    Renoir888
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I just saw your post. I am in your same situation. Did you find a guild? I would be interested in knowing which one. Also, if you need a person to do content together, find me in game. I am in CET. (Also a woman). My in-game name is Renoir888.
  • Noisivid
    Noisivid
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey there, I'm also looking for a guild that runs mainly EU peak times on the NA server. I'm in the U.S. but play non-peak hours here. If you know of a guild like this please let me know.
    Edited by Noisivid on September 12, 2022 2:53PM
    Vogon Poet Laureate