The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

please allow edit ..

EozZoe1989
EozZoe1989
✭✭✭
for the forms so can reedit your post incase of a mess up.. and upgrading so can have own page with toons or characters in the game with levels guilds and more like a facebook pge for your toon.. lol i only have one.. other i need to delete but not got too it lol but yea.. upgrading this form be amazing i hope my ideas are cool.. lol
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can edit your posts.

If it's the first post, then the "cogwheel" to edit is up by the title at the top, not in the normal place that post edit buttons are at.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reload the page after you make a post. Check the top right next to the post #X for a gear icon you can click. As mentioned above, if you want to edit the pose of a thread you started, the gear icon will be next to the title at the top.
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tend to think they aren't going to do a whole big fb section for everyone's characters - definitely a waste of space and data share. It would be nice though if they'd let us upload a small character screenie for a personal avatar. However, knowing what I know about forums.... that opens up a whole can of worms with people who insist on using things that are basically forbidden in the TOS - so would cause a lot of time on the mods part deleting the offending stuff.
  • RisenEclipse
    RisenEclipse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can edit your posts already! But I do agree that the forums are pretty basic. They could be a lot better. But that would also mean mean more work for mods, and I don't think they would be willing to do that.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EnSWOCT.png

Edited by SkaraMinoc on April 29, 2022 10:57PM
    PC NA
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like how getting suspended/banned here prevents me from viewing the forums on mobile. If I let the mobile sign on expire then I can view no problem, if logged in then it happens, NOPE.