The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New pvp weapon- the amulet of kings

FluffWit
FluffWit
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Just finished the main story, you become massively op on the last mission while wearing this helmet. It got me thinking it'd be cool to add it to Cyrodiil.....

Spawns the same way Volderung does.
-automatically equips the soul assault ultimate
-soul assault deals +1000% damage vs enemy players
-soul assault deals 200k damage per second to enemy keep walls and doors
-your incoming damage is capped at 2% of your max health

Soul assault will be a 1 shot to pretty much anyone. But its single target and you'll have to refill it like any other ultimate. You'll be able to smash down walls and doors from range. The capped incoming damage.... I have no idea what the number should be.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHERE IS THE AMULET OF KINGS!?

Sorry, I had to. Well, they do say that we used up all of its power in the process, so, unlikely they'll add it. There is still Azura's Star though!
    What I liked about Volendrung is that it had its own entire skill set. Why should this "weapon" be any different? Give me 5 skills + 1 ultimate!

Sadly ZOS isn't adding any new content to PvP because of performance and Volendrung actually made performance a lot worse they said.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.