The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lf active casual ps4 guild

DeathComesxx
DeathComesxx
Soul Shriven
I'm a casual player on NA PS servers, champion level in the upper 200s (not by my console currently) looking for an active guild that's low cp player friendly. Mostly interested in BG and dungeon crawling. Don't mind a little bit of a social aspect but not to the point that most of us just stand around places like Auridon and The Rift bsing all day.
ĐæţhÇømə§xx
Order of The Mislead
  • ManicMina
    ManicMina
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Death!

Abyssal Night is an up-and-coming guild with active members that dungeon at least once a day (usually more). Right now most of us are lower level but we are working hard to pump those levels!

Our guild focuses on helping the members. Dungeons are a big part of this, as a lot of us are crafters and use the sets to deconstruct. We are also working on a mat trading system within the guild to make sure everyone has what they need.

In addition, we will be starting Skyshard hunts, delve runs, and other weekly events soon.

We would be happy to have you on board! Feel free to look us up in the Guild Finder under Abyssal Night, or message me. My PSN is EmoNekoMina

I hope you are well
    Abyssal Queen for the Abyssal Night Guild on NA PC / PSN. Come join us for friendly travels, mat trading, and more!
  • Dovetail_Stormrider
    PS4 NA Server
    18+ with a mic
    Guild Finder (social, pve filter) HOM Invicta
    by House of Morningstar Gaming Community (Note: Professionally Run)
    Established June 23rd 2015 (8 years of extensive development)

Requirements: 18+ with a mic, Creed (our Community Standards) Active social and interactive. There are NO other requirements.

Real life and game life support and meaningful connected community centric.

Website, Discord, Facebook Groups, HOM free Android Apple IOS App, and reddit Reddit to stay connected.

Designed for all content including casual, social trade, oberland, crafting, PVP tri faction so that EVERYONE can play, PVE normal dungeons to vet hard mode trial trifectas, battlegrounds, etc. Not scheduled, content is request based. (We've finished member's platinums).

Voice Chat?
    Yes

Active Discord?
    Yes, open to the public, Code: https://discord.gg/AeV2cY9v9W

http://houseofmorningstar.gamerlaunch.com/

Facebook Groups:
    Guild Specific: https://m.facebook.com/groups/houseofmorningstar/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

Public: https://m.facebook.com/groups/1396851797743123/?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT

Guild Trader:
    Donation based, no required minimum, voluntary. *(Also, no loopholes, we meant what we said. There is no yeah but we meant if you donate 5k voluntarily *** here. Thats not voluntary. Thats misdirection.)

OPTIONAL Custom built DKP points system (earn Rewards Points for gold donations, item donations, running any game content with at least 1 member, crafting for someone, or anything that helps the guild or a member in any way. Spend the points the same way you would gold on any item in our guild banks, banks with an s because there are more than one. We have a custom built free Android Apple IOS App that tracks all banked items, and is the "online banking" for Rewards Points.)

Guildhalls:
    *Main with all attunables and basics, dps dummy, transmute, mundus, banker merchant fence, etc.
    *Mara (wedding) Chapel
    *PVP duel and tournament Arena (planned)
    *Private Auction House (planned)

House Spotify playlist

Events Calendar (optional to attend)

Custom trophies, (separate from ps4 trophies)

Ranks are member chosen, not assigned.

Secured guild banks (guild bank theft is not possible)

Custom traditions

and more.

**We do NOT prioritize dps, gameplay accomplishments, roster counts, or gold amounts. People come first, and even GMs can be kicked.**

Questions?

*PS message or whisper Dove_SMPDSM, Deythal.
    * Join Discord, its publicly open

!!!***We are aware that this is a lot. We do NOT require 98% of it. It is what we OFFER, not what we EXPECT. ONLY REQUIREMENTS 18+ with a mic, Creed adherent.

We know you have a real life. The Creed actually protects you from being kicked for it. You are expected to put reality before the game. Not punished for doing so.***!!!
    House of Morningstar Gaming Community Co Creator and Co Founder -- visit us on the web at: houseofmorningstar.gamerlaunch.com (Discord linked there to contact, PS4 messages welcome) PS4 NA Server Guildmaster: HOM Invicta -- PS4 Gamertag: Dove_SMPDSM (current) -- aka theophannia (originally)
  • RedBranch
    RedBranch
    ✭✭✭
    Going to piggyback here… PS NA - RedBranchh
    Full disclosure, I’ve joined and left many guilds. I like to contribute to guilds. If I feel like there’s nothing for me to offer I move on. I’m also looking for a discord-based guild which not everyone prefers. Hoping to find a guild that frequently plans events, trials, etc. thanks
  • Dovetail_Stormrider
    Re: RedBranchh:

For ours, we have multiple platforms to make communication smooth no matter the communication style. It is more in game Voice and text than Discord but some prefer Discord, and our multi platforms allow for connection whether logged on or not, cross platform and multi game expansion, and extensive growth and upward evolution that is not limited to an ESO PS platform NA server box.

Our ranks are member chosen and stated in clear written form all duties expected of those ranks, and left to the individual to innovate aside from the baseline, as dynamic leadership styles work better than factory cut chains.

As an overall, birds eye whole, it is built to expand and dual evolve simultaneously around the individual and as a symbiotic whole.

Its more on the complex side, but tailors to the individuals will on how complex they go, think buffet, 1 persin simply eats the salad and enjoys the company, the other enjoys a 4 course 5 star, at the same table in the same room, but both walk away with what they wanted to get out of it.
    House of Morningstar Gaming Community Co Creator and Co Founder -- visit us on the web at: houseofmorningstar.gamerlaunch.com (Discord linked there to contact, PS4 messages welcome) PS4 NA Server Guildmaster: HOM Invicta -- PS4 Gamertag: Dove_SMPDSM (current) -- aka theophannia (originally)