The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Who could this be...

Eporem
Eporem
✭✭✭
Edited by Eporem on April 28, 2022 9:16PM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I want Phrastus of Elinhir back!!
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    Could they (the new loremaster) have written this next chapter that comes - or some of it maybe...

Edited by Eporem on April 28, 2022 9:28PM
  • Eporem
    Eporem
    ✭✭✭
    Huzzah!

is Lawrence Schick the author of Phrastus of Elinhir? like Leamon Tuttle was of Sotha Sil?
    Edited by Eporem on April 28, 2022 9:39PM
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    Huzzah!

is Lawrence Schick the author of Phrastus of Elinhir? like Leamon Tuttle was of Sotha Sil?

Phrastus of Elinhir was a character that Lawrence would "get into persona" as when doing ESO Live segments and also assorted lore & Tamrielic Pronunciation videos. He was great!
    But then again, he worked with Gary Gygax on the original AD&D and wrote for TSR, so he is a very well rounded sort in the fantasy genre.
    Huzzah!
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

• Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the new Loremaster is a fan of Bosmer stealth. They've been pretty visible for a few years now and that goes against everything we know about them.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Michael Kirkbride and we are going to the moon!

*jk* I have no idea who it is, maybe Lawrence Schick is returning.
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eporem wrote: »
    Huzzah!

Phrastus of Elinhir was a character that Lawrence would "get into persona" as when doing ESO Live segments and also assorted lore & Tamrielic Pronunciation videos. He was great!
    But then again, he worked with Gary Gygax on the original AD&D and wrote for TSR, so he is a very well rounded sort in the fantasy genre.
    Huzzah!

Just to clarify, Leamon did the writing for "Clockwork City" and Sola Sil, but the character of Sotha Sil was created by either Michael Kirkbride or Ted Petterson.
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS