Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make a crown store wayshrine as furniture.

HappyDan
HappyDan
✭✭✭
Ok before people get their pitchforks out hear me out.
So as someone who does trials, or just occasionally goes to their home to get ulti/rp etc we get the teleport cd debuff, yes porting insides the house is free but outside expensive.
Yes you can port to a guildmate/friend or to a group member etc but imagine this, trial is reset you go to get ulti what do you do? wait for someone to port in then port on them?
I would definitely buy it, but I wouldn't pay more than 5k ideally less but knowing zos 5k is where they will price it at. I assume most endgamers will do as well as roleplayers.
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Goes and gets the pitchfork* ;)

Not a bad idea. Some homes certainly need this more than others - some have a wayshrine close by, others are waaay off from any.

Not sure how easy it would be to do them in practice, programming-wise, but the idea is not bad. *puts the pitchfork to rest*
  • alberichtano
    alberichtano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an after-thought... they could even make different versions, as they tend to look a bit different in different regions.
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    I mean they shouldn't have any issue as they started adding those to dungeons now as well.
    1 more functionality I've thought while writing this reply, allow us to spawn where the shrine is located rather than the house doors.
    Some houses are huge, like the new under water one, putting the shrine deep inside where the water is will save so much walking, this can be amazing if you didn't fully furnished your house you can force the people porting to your house go directly to where you want them.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please! When I consider buying a house, convenient access to a wayshrine is my first consideration - and it is a deal-breaker. Being able to buy and put a wayshrine in a house would vastly increase the number of houses worthy of my consideration.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo