Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seaveil Spire + flames; also music boxes.

vivisectvib16_ESO
vivisectvib16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
PS5 here. Occasionally any kind of lighting that has a flame, will not display the flame. The light is still there but the flame is completely absent. You have to completely exit the house and travel back in to fix.

This is most prevalent when placing new furnishings.

d7g54z9ut6dr.jpg
Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on April 28, 2022 10:28PM
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been the same way for a few years with my wraithhome. I'll have to manually extinguish them and relight them. Some furnishings, like the multi colored orb of meridia, or whatever it is called is the same way. It just kinda made me stop caring about housing things, because half of my home is ambient lightning that doesn't work half of the time.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, this one is even more problematic as it doesn't fix by extinguishing and relighting. :(
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also now noticing an issue with music boxes in this house. Sometimes when turning them on, the music will either not start, or play for a second and then quickly fade out. If you travel out and back into the house, the music will work, but not an ideal solution.

Methinks this location needs another sweep for bugs.
    Edited by vivisectvib16_ESO on April 28, 2022 10:30PM