The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character- Isobel Veloise"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
ty84ylzy06dp.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for article, "Meet the Character- Isobel Veloise"

Learn about one of High Isle’s most gifted knight aspirants (and recruitable Companion), Isobel Veloise.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 27, 2022 7:18PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's "Voloise" here
    "Veliose" in the twit
    "Veloise" in the article

Poor girl can't even have her name spelled consistently
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the catch, @FluffyBird. We are clearing this up across channels, but the article spelling is correct.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to baking lots of sweet treats for Isobel.

Now, though, where’s the article on Ember <3
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know what her rapport-dropping quirks are yet? That has come to be my make it or break it criteria for a companion.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone know what her rapport-dropping quirks are yet? That has come to be my make it or break it criteria for a companion.

We've been collecting rapport data over in this thread.

Here's what we've got for negative rapport for Isobel thus far:
    Killing innocent NPC with or without Blade of Woe: -10, then -1 for each additional kill during cooldown
    Stealing from a container, thieves trove, or corpse of an innocent NPC: -1 (shared cooldown)
    Entering the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary: -5

I wouldn't be surprised if there's more, since that's kind of a sparse list, but it covers the probable suspects given her moral code. Also we don't seem to have hit on her random pet peeve yet.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • tuesday4am
    tuesday4am
    Soul Shriven
    Isobel mispronounces her own last name, and it drives me crazy. She pronounces it as if it was spelled "Velois". Since there is an "e" at the end, the "s" is pronounced like a "z" in English. I can't believe there wasn't a single person who speaks French involved in her creation.