The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

We met bc of ESO and are getting married next week IRL!

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
We are also getting married in game this Saturday, PC NA, in Alinor at Shrine of Mara in Summerset!
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you both! :D Message me with your Gamertags & I'll send each of you a wedding gift---but for now, a toast:

May Mara's mercy follow you & keep you safe. May Auri-El grant you wisdom on your journey. May Zenithar bless your efforts. May Nocturnal's shadows hide you from harm. May Boethia bless your battle, Mephala guide your strikes and schemes, and may Dagon be with you during conquest. May Azura and Meridia bless your quests whether they take place in light or shadow. May Sithis turn their gaze from you always, may Sheogorath confound your enemies, and may your love for one another prove even more constant than Jone & Jode, and immune to Rajin's tricks. May Akatosh bless every moment you spend together, from now until Nirn's end.

Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you both! :D Message me with your Gamertags & I'll send each of you a wedding gift---but for now, a toast:

May Mara's mercy follow you & keep you safe. May Auri-El grant you wisdom on your journey. May Zenithar bless your efforts. May Nocturnal's shadows hide you from harm. May Boethia bless your battle, Mephala guide your strikes and schemes, and may Dagon be with you during conquest. May Azura and Meridia bless your quests whether they take place in light or shadow. May Sithis turn their gaze from you always, may Sheogorath confound your enemies, and may your love for one another prove even more constant than Jone & Jode, and immune to Rajin's tricks. May Akatosh bless every moment you spend together, from now until Nirn's end.

Aww thank you!
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lovely! Congratulations :D

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grats and best wishes.