The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magicka Necromancer PVP Healer Build

HalvarIronfist
HalvarIronfist
✭✭✭✭
Hey everyone, this is my take on a very modular magcro healer build, I've had a ton of fun playing with this because I feel like it covers all the bases of what I wanted out of a fun build that was also effective. It contains no purges so you don't plaguebreak bomb your team, and has tons of healing output, sustain, and decent tankiness. Let me know what you think of the build in the comments or on the forums here. I'd love to talk about it with you!

https://youtu.be/fBJRjsu45nE

For a short written guide:

RACE: Breton (Sustain) / Argonian (Heal output)

Mundus: Mage / Atronach

Food: Clockwork Citrus Filet / Potent Witchmother's Brew

5/5/2
No mythics, adjustable by preference monster set.

6 Heavy, 1 Medium (4% Extra Resources from Undaunted Passive)

5pc Shacklebreaker on the body. Chest/Greaves Reinforced, small pieces Impen.

5pc Winter's Respite.
Jewels Arcane with Spell Dmg/Recovery (Preference of Enchant)

Sword/Board bar with Reinforce/Sturdy/Impen or Infused Shield, Defending 1h.

Powered Resto Back-Bar.

2. Sentinel of Rkugamz (Alternatively: Bodgan, Chokethorn, Earthgore / Preferred monster set.)

Skills Frontbar:

1. Overflowing Alter
2. Energy Orb
3. Summoner's Armor
4. Agony Totem
5. Deaden Pain (OR Siege Weapon Shield In Cyro)
6. ULT: Reviving Barrier

Backbar
1. Healing Springs (Free Mag sustain!)
2. Radiating Regeneration
3. Braided Tether
4. Enduring Undeath
5. Spirit Guardian
6. ULT: Renewing Animation (Or Ult of Choice)

CP:

Green Tree : Use your personal preferences, Green Tree is absolutely next to useless in PVP as it doesn't apply combat buffs.

Blue:
SLOTS:
1. Resilence
2. Swift Renewal
3. Ironclad
4. Soothing Tides

Red:
1.Boundless Vitality
2. Rejuvenation
3. Sustained by Suffering
4. Pain's Refuge