Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Are there any addons that remove the ugly enchantment visuals from weapons?

Aztrias
Aztrias
✭✭✭✭✭
I was hoping that the Nerien'eth greatsword style having it's own cool blue flame effect would hide the ugly light orange glow from the weapon stamina enchantment but sadly it don't :s
xcm3fsxe4oga.jpg
k3y8n6gkmqa0.jpg
49oe5bg96dug.jpg
Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
Nerevar forget!
  • proprio.meb16_ESO
    proprio.meb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a big expert, but dont think an addon can alter that :|
    Afaik theres just not an API for it...
    Edited by proprio.meb16_ESO on April 26, 2022 6:29PM
    Options
  • Mythgard1967
    Mythgard1967
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was told by someone on these forums that only YOU can see that effect...still distracting but good to know...so I started paying attention to others..and realized this looks to be true....I never see anyone elses enchantment effects and you know everyone is running them....I still hate how it looks when I look at it...but I can just pretend I dont see it.

I assume when you are asking for add on you know this and are just asking to not see it yourself???
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I assume when you are asking for add on you know this and are just asking to not see it yourself???

Yes.

Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be nice if they Zos gave us an option to hide the enchantment effect(especially since apperantly it's only we who can see it anyway)

Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I was told by someone on these forums that only YOU can see that effect...still distracting but good to know...so I started paying attention to others..and realized this looks to be true....I never see anyone elses enchantment effects and you know everyone is running them....I still hate how it looks when I look at it...but I can just pretend I dont see it.

There is an option, on by default to hide magic effects of other players. Wonder if turning this back on would all you to see the other players enchantment effects or just the spell effects.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems that on the Nerien'eth greatsword the enchantment visuals only triggers after you hit an enemy and then lingers for a little bit before dissapearing, while with other weapons the enchantment effect appears instantly when you draw your weapon and disappear again when you holster
    9akmry3xg743.jpgc425tkta57oi.jpg
    1kjf61l8fjfq.jpg
    seeing as the arms pack styles have their own effect, maybe it's a bug that enchantments show.

Also it looks like oblivion damage don't have any visuals on Nerien'eth at least... maybe I'll have to sacrifice weapon damage and stamina recovery for the visuals :p

Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't the monster arms styles and similar styles with effects supposed to override the enchant appearance? This might be a bug.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options