The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Due to today's "stealth" patch caused an infinite loading screen so I'll miss the jester

Adventurer
Adventurer
✭✭✭
So today I couldn't login to ESO since the patch caused an infinite loading screen, which usually resolves after an hour or two of trying to login and getting kicked due to "inactivity" during the loading screen after 20m or so and trying to restart the PC in between.

And since I've been diligently logging in every day for the past couple of days, I will miss out on the jester as I needed to login today too to get it, if I login every day now, and due to the infinite loading screen caused by the patch I wasn't able to.

Can I have today's reward added to my account, as I couldn't login due to the patch breaking the login again, or have the jester added to my account if I post a screenshot with all completed logins except the jester at the end of the month?