Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

What exotic animal do you want to see as a mount in ESO? And by exotic I mean completely normal

Cooperharley
Cooperharley
✭✭✭✭✭
Even if there are certain mounts in the game that look like some of these, these mounts specifically with their own unique options are not in game.
Edited by ZOS_Icy on January 9, 2024 4:32PM

What exotic animal do you want to see as a mount in ESO? And by exotic I mean completely normal 203 votes

Frog
12%
WuffyCeruleiApoAlaiaBloodyStigmataValionphermitgbVaohMolydeuscoop500RedBranchChaos2088Isauraredbeard_howardNachoProblemjtm1018Ye_Olde_CroweLoneStar2911the1andonlyskwexDDigglerPeacefulAnarchyRaikaNA 26 votes
Turtle
10%
IndorilArwynLlethrantinythinkerAetherderiusMartoAliyavanaFLuFFyxMuFFiNStaniaRapidUrsaShawn_PTCatagamilemonizzlebmnobleCrims0n_Ren3gadexdrossKredoCast_ElRevJJFeedbackOnlyGaeliannasHeydan_Seegil 22 votes
Fox
5%
TreselegantSheridanLiedekeDestaiArchMikemRunefangIrfindsorcmag01whitecrowImperial1995evymyu233 11 votes
Bird/Eagle/Gryphon --> doesn't have to fly, but it's animation can make it look like it's flying
7%
Haywire30GargathRGvolterraTheRävenEris21ArchangelIsraphelMcMasterxDaNnYtHePcFrEaKseecodenotgamesChimeralingLady_GaladhielMafiaCat115SoarorachrisfengLykeionamig186 16 votes
Alpaca/Llama
13%
hondelinkCave_CanemOlauroncmetzger93allup8679fizl101BomblePantsMirelaUmbrellaVampiricByNatureAthymhormiaFroilrenneprof-dracko AutumnMystspartaxoxojoergingerBucky_13Eric_PrinceSammyKhajitBobby's_UserID 27 votes
Elephant
18%
daryl.rasmusenb14_ESOLivvyiyxNettleCarrierAvalonRangertauriel01TechnoDreamVisionmerpinsTyharemilyhyoyeonrudvilAztriasRainchaser vankuiserWildRaptorXTatankoSailor_PalutenaBXR_LonestarItsNotLivingYandereGirlfriend 38 votes
Drake/Smaller Dragon (No Not The Rapper)
17%
CrazboySilverlotusflizomicaMoonPileElvenheartpeacenoteVDoom1Drayzonpeter1488lillybitAstironDragonRacerSerasWhipxXSilverDragonXxVicarraSeminolegirl1992Electrone_MagnusJaimehJellySunsetESO_Nightingale 36 votes
Spider/Scarab
13%
JoeCapricornAlienSlofIpsiusSorakaTamrikphairdonValarMorghulis1896ligegladRebornV3xSedoUmbraCaptainVenomGiantFruitFlySilverIce58sharquezThe3sFinestHappyTheCamperWyrd88MelivarAraneae6537Wolf_Eye 27 votes
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a dwarven horse music box that plays the William Tell Overture when I'm riding it.
    Options
  • Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miniature giant space hamster
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fox
    Well, there already is a fox and although I do not have it I do like it.
    Options
  • RBAP28
    RBAP28
    ✭✭✭
    Snake. Any snake will do, but a Cobra............. take my wallet.
    Options
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elephant
    whitecrow wrote: »

This is actually one of the examples I was thinking of. They basically just colored a wolf like a fox. Im talking like imagine a completely different movement mechanic and everything for it. Not a reskin
    Options
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elephant

in the hamster wheel?
    Options
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frog
    frog. Frog! FROGGGGIIIEESSSS!!!! This!! A MILLION TIMES THIS!!!

Also spiders would be awesome - and not some dwemer spider-car - an actual spider.

I'd also take a ride-able version of the dragon-frog - I have like 3 of them as pets, and a rideable one would be 10,000 kinds of awesome.
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
    Options
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *sigh* A NORMAL horse. Which so far does not exist in this game.
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a cow...see this thread:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/7558887#Comment_7558887

And I suppose it should be an Aurochs

And can we have a pet too??

0dlz06dvs3em.png

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fox
    Jaustink wrote: »
    whitecrow wrote: »

This is actually one of the examples I was thinking of. They basically just colored a wolf like a fox. Im talking like imagine a completely different movement mechanic and everything for it. Not a reskin

Are you sure? I thought it had a different shape than the wolves.
    Options
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This majestic beast.

hippopotamus-closeup-water_4x3.jpg
    GettyImages-976987570-c-24ab2f2.jpg?quality=45&resize=768,574
    f14aba_cropped.jpg

You know I'm right.
    153378-eight.jpg

"A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    Options
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elephant
    I voted Elephants but honestly I would also love to see a TERROR BIRD mount some day.

I mean, we already have them as a pet....
    Options
  • FeedbackOnly
    FeedbackOnly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turtle
    The turtles in south elseweyr
    Options
  • Monweel
    Monweel
    ✭✭✭
    Elephant
    And by elephant I mean mammoth! :#
    Options
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of those.
    I like many of the mounts else than horses, but in the end, I keep riding a horse only. Can't help it. I feel unwell on other animals, like something isn't right about it. :/
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
    Options
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frog
    A frog, and gonna put my ninja outfit on.

Dattebayou!

Believe it!
    Options
  • Sidereum
    Sidereum
    ✭✭✭
    Spider/Scarab
    I would love to see a giant spider mount, like the ones for the Inquisitor in Sacred 2 Fallen Angel, or the ones in ASOIAF used by the white walkers during the Long Night.
    PC-EU | @Sidereum
    Favorite race: Imperial
    Favorite class: Warden
    Favorite alliance: Daggerfall Covenant
    Favorite zone: Gold Coast
    Favorite chapter: Blackwood
    Options
  • CmdrJohn86
    Minotaur
    Options
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    phermitgb wrote: »
    frog. Frog! FROGGGGIIIEESSSS!!!! This!! A MILLION TIMES THIS!!!

Also spiders would be awesome - and not some dwemer spider-car - an actual spider.

I'd also take a ride-able version of the dragon-frog - I have like 3 of them as pets, and a rideable one would be 10,000 kinds of awesome.

People are already complaining that some mounts are too bumpy...
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of those. I want a proper looking horse.

And the completely normal Tamriel animals echatere and welwa. No lizard, atronach, daedra or whatever version. Just normal echatere and welwas we've already seen.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And the completely normal Tamriel animals echatere and welwa. No lizard, atronach, daedra or whatever version. Just normal echatere and welwas we've already seen.

We got a Welwa mount, it was the main reason I pre-ordered Blackwood.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Nagahide_Welwa_Ravager
    Edited by Snamyap on April 26, 2022 5:45AM
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snamyap wrote: »

We got a Welwa mount, it was the main reason I pre-ordered Blackwood.

https://en.m.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Nagahide_Welwa_Ravager
    No lizard, atronach, daedra or whatever version

That thing is not a normal looking welwa. It doesn't even have fur.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AnchoredWellgroomedBlackfly-size_restricted.gif
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Roukoru
    Roukoru
    ✭✭

named Boo, yes? ;)
    置之死地而后生 (In the land of death -- fight!)
    Options
  • Roukoru
    Roukoru
    ✭✭
    "hm... choices, choices...!"
    giant boreal ape warrior named Ka Se'N I'Mo, yes?
    置之死地而后生 (In the land of death -- fight!)
    Options
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely love to have more RP-friendly mounts. More specifically, I would like the horse models to be fixed, because they've looked derp since the beginning, and I hate them. Their weird buggy eyes in the wrong place, the wrongly-shaped heads, and the back legs that look broken. The hooves at the wrong angle. The constantly open mouths that make them look like the bridle's bit is hurting them. Can we please have one of the modelling/art team actually look at a real horse and fix these monstrosities?
    PAWS - Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff!

Haakon Stormblade - Nord Illusionist, Dwemer scholar, Horse Whisperer, Bringer of Storms
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alpaca/Llama
    How about a giant bantam guar?

But alpaca will do nicely too.
    Options
  • Aztrias
    Aztrias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elephant
    Mammoth
    aoc_header003-612x337.jpg
    Welcome Moon-and-Star to this place where destiny is made

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498360/r-i-p-pc-eu/p1
    Nerevar forget!
    Options
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bird/Eagle/Gryphon --> doesn't have to fly, but it's animation can make it look like it's flying
    Just a proper Gryphon with feathers everywhere,please.
    C331qJw.jpeg
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Options