The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Crafting wide account achievement

Dalitrox
Dalitrox
Are crafting achievements and knowledge also included in the wide account or do you have to acquire them separately for each character?

Best Answer

• tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The achievements themselves will be unlocked on all your characters upon earning them with any others (there are one or two exceptions... enchanting maybe. I can't check as all 36 of my characters have long known all)

But the actually knowledge to craft anything is still character based.

Good luck on knowing now what they know without the achievements to check.
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
    Answer ✓
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes and no.

Motifs for crafting are still character-specific iirc. Not sure what else is character-specific outside of leveling the skill line.
  • Dalitrox
    Dalitrox
    yeah, pity there is no information about achievements about crafting itself. I mean it it was in separately for each character then good for me. I am interested in this only in one of my characters not all, but not sure about this how it works, because the lack of information. I know that motifs are character-specific, but thanks for answear.
    Edited by Dalitrox on July 11, 2022 6:22AM