The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sentinel of Rkugamz light version seeming to not drop.

Neonisys
Neonisys
✭✭✭
Does this version drop less than medium or heavy because I've ran it 15 times today with the same group who were all trying to help me get the light drop and not a single run dropped a light version for any of us, that's 60 drops and not 1 light.

I just want to ask the quick question about drop rates or maybe an introduced patch error or something.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    Neonisys wrote: »
    Does this version drop less than medium or heavy because I've ran it 15 times today with the same group who were all trying to help me get the light drop and not a single run dropped a light version for any of us, that's 60 drops and not 1 light.

I just want to ask the quick question about drop rates or maybe an introduced patch error or something.
    That's not how code works, when it comes to the 'loot tables' . ( generally, players always believe MMO Devs accidentally or purposely "break" loot tables, but the harsh truth is....RNG is just a really mean monster. >:) )

However, i have seen quite a few players concerned that possibly the recent 'weighted' RNG system isn't quite detecting/working as intended--> https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/590224/weighted-rng-not-working
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I assume you already have it in your stickerbook if you have run it that often and not picked it up. Why don't you reconstruct it using transmutes? a couple of random normals will get you enough transmute crystals
    Soupy twist