The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Hel Ra Citadel + other craglorn trials need update.

DRTE
DRTE
✭✭✭✭
Mainly this need to happen for Hel ra citadel. Gates locking players out of entering fights. Since newer trials will pull people into the fight i don't see why crag trails don't have the same mechanic.

The last boss in hrc is one example of need to change situation.

EG: Player starts fight with boss, player crashes/DC's ect ect. log back in gets put at start of trail. go through portal to get back to fight but there's a door in the way and can't open the door to get back to the fight, group kills boss doors open and you go to loot boss. No loot for you because you weren't in the area with the boss at the time of killing it.

I expect this is a possibility in the other crag trails and needs to be looked at for a bit of an update to be able to pull players into the fight so they don't miss out on loot.
DRAGON SPAWN

Tyrion septim. Stam DK
Agneyastra. Mag DK
Evil Buu. Mag Sorc
Super Evil Buu. Stam Sorc
Carmala Jabspammer. Magplar
Get some help. Stamplar
Plebby Longstockings. Stamblade
Nightbot. Magblade
Unslaad Krosis. Magden
Dirty lich. Magcro
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think this is a problem with all non DLC dungeons too, many of the non dlc dungeons do not have any joining encounter in progress mechanics

i know some of them it is because they are not locked behind doors but even the ones that are locked behind doors are still kind of wonky like the wayrest 1 boss
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options