The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

May Crown Store Predictions?

dragonlord500
dragonlord500
✭✭✭✭✭
Predictions for the month of May for the crown store.

many other MMO's have had premium shop predictions before so I figured I'd make one for ESO

to start it off with my single most Prediction is that they will release Annihilarch's Chosen style as a 5k costing style to the crown store since the style can be obtained on the PTR server already so I figured it will be in the game before Update 34.

So what does everyone predict? leave a comment down below and let everyones creative imagination going.
Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see a return of the Nightfall crates
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • BloodyStigmata
    BloodyStigmata
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only ever hope for guar/kagouti I'm still missing.

At present the Bal Foyan Circus Guar and Shadowghost Guar mounts are at the top of my list.
    Owner and proprietor of the Northern Elsweyr Guar Reserve and The Hunting Grounds Guar Reserve, Tamriel's home to all things guar.
    See the embedded brochures for all information regarding our reserves, as well as our collection status!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only ever hope for guar/kagouti I'm still missing.

At present the Bal Foyan Circus Guar and Shadowghost Guar mounts are at the top of my list.

We want guars!
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you what won't be in it despite not returning since 2015, but will continue to show up constantly in promo stuff: Dapple Grey Palfrey and Grey Yokudan Charger :p
  • Sockermannen
    Sockermannen
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping for new moon crates :)
  • Timorelle
    Timorelle
    ✭✭✭
    *crosses fingers* Come ooooooooooon, Lakemire Xanmeer Manor!

...... okay, I know it's HIGHLY unlikely since it a) has absolutely no relation to current content and b) was in the store a year ago, whereas they seem to favor a two-year cycle for all but the MOST "must-have" houses. But it's all I want, and a gal can dream!

........... P.S. I would accept the drunken mage kitty houseguest as a consolation prize. Seyrenne? I'm terrible with name, but you know who I'm talking about. :p
  • Nerdrage9000
    Nerdrage9000
    ✭✭✭
    I’d like to second Xanmeer Manor - insta buy from me
  • HappyDan
    HappyDan
    ✭✭✭
    I want the greymoor crates, saved enough endevours to buy the apex
  • Bokila
    Bokila
    ✭✭✭
    Nightfall crates all the way. Alot of people have been waiting for them for quite some time.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    May Crown Store Showcase has been shown today. thank you all for posting your thoughts here.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Praise be for a new Nix-Ox!