Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667080
•[COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 9, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667081

Food have different value after consuming?!?!

HaniMichal
Why is change? And how to have his full value?

o0q92f2x3ul2.jpg
pcxj86m33f5s.jpg

Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 27, 2024 5:06PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Underneath your first orange rectangle it says "These effects are scaled based on your level." What is your character's level? That portion of your screenshot has been chopped off.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "These effects are scaled based on your level."

The second screenshot is adjusted for your level.
    Edited by SilverBride on April 24, 2022 2:29AM
    PCNA
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craft food that is closer to your level/CP to get the most out of it.
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That particular food scales with level and can be used from level 1 to CP160+. The buff amount changes at different levels.

I see on the screenshot that the OP does have some CP because the CP marker is showing that 1 or more are not allocated but without knowing their actual CP we can't really tell if it's working as intended or is somehow bugged if the OP is CP160+.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the CP icon shows that 1 or more CPs are unallocated, but that doesn't mean the character has hit L50 yet, does it? The character could be anything from L1 to L50/CP160+.

If we divide the numbers shown, the scaled values are roughly 85% of the maximum values, whatever level that suggests.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good point. I didn't think about low level alt with CP.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the effect is active for 2.5 hours how does the OP have 2 hours 40 minutes and 58 seconds left? That is 10 minutes and 58 seconds more than 2.5 hours.
    Edited by SilverBride on April 24, 2022 3:48AM
    PCNA
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If the effect is active for 2.5 hours how does the OP have 2 hours 40 minutes and 58 seconds left? That is 10 minutes and 58 seconds more than 2.5 hours.

Rationer from CP can bring that up to 3 hours
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iselin wrote: »

I thought I was on to something there. :/
    PCNA
  • Iselin
    Iselin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Haha. It's fun. Almost like playing Clue :)
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha. It's fun. Almost like playing Clue :)

And we ended up solving 2 mysteries!
    PCNA
  • LashanW
    LashanW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaniMichal wrote: »
    pcxj86m33f5s.jpg
    I see the same on my CP2400+ characters, I checked. I don't know the reason unfortunately.
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Yeah, the CP icon shows that 1 or more CPs are unallocated, but that doesn't mean the character has hit L50 yet, does it? The character could be anything from L1 to L50/CP160+.
    It's definitely a CP150+ character. They have Essence of Health (which requires CP150+) potion in their inventory and it's not marked red.
    Gourmand passive from Provisioning skill line. It adds 20 minutes to buff food. This extra time is not reflected on tooltip.
    OP is also using Rationer CP passive, which increases food timer by 30 minutes. This one is reflected on tooltip.
    ---No longer active in ESO---
    Platform: PC-EU
    CP: 2500+
    Trial Achievements
    Godslayer, Gryphon Heart, Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, vMoL no death

Arena Achievements
    vMA Flawless, vVH Spirit Slayer

DLC Dungeon Trifectas
    Scalecaller Peak, Fang Lair, Depths of Malatar, Icereach
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen this food do that. The food was buffed, but the values shown on one of the tooltips is incorrect. Look at your actual HP, Magicka, and Stamina to determine the real value.

I use this food all the time and it bugged me when I first ran into that, but then I checked my stats.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A number of foods when consumed will show that they are giving 0 bonus in the character sheet, although they do in fact give a bonus. (I think this is true of most blue two stat and standard, non scaling purple tri-stat food).
    I don't know why this character sheet food bug has been so long lasting but it has.
  • Cuddlypuff
    Cuddlypuff
    ✭✭✭✭

There's probably a bunch of people still running around with their 1000 hours of 150% XP before it got patched out lol. Wish I did that too.
  • HaniMichal
    I am CP 1634 and the problem is with all foods and drinks

yvtyivyi7alt.jpg
    i4yksebzdq1j.jpg
    k7sppxbroiq2.jpg
    6xsukbrrtcoh.jpg

• francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue :(

I searched back when i noticed, seems to be a known glitch, there's foods i eat that have stam , hp.
    and on my character stats their effects show up has 0

That being said, there's more important glitches to fix, the food still gives the same value, it's only the character information that shows up has wrong from what i read.
    Edited by francesinhalover on April 24, 2022 1:21PM
    I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
    Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • Arthtur
    Arthtur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure food scales up to 150CP and then stops. Its only on tooltip tho. Added values are correct.
    Edited by Arthtur on April 24, 2022 1:42PM
    PC/EU @Arthtur

Toxic Tank for the win :x
  • TheNeckerCube
    TheNeckerCube
    ✭✭
    I'm experiencing this bug for the first time right now and I calculated my real stats and the food buff is actually wrong i.e. the full buff is not being applied +/- 1 pt
    PC/NA
    Skjall of Skellige
  • Yudo
    Yudo
    ✭✭✭
    The food buff tooltip when hovering over the food itself is correct and applies correctly to the character stats.
    The food buff tooltip under active effects is incorrect visually.
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yudo wrote: »
    The food buff tooltip when hovering over the food itself is correct and applies correctly to the character stats.
    The food buff tooltip under active effects is incorrect visually.

When I eat Longfin Pasty in Melon Sauce, my stats show that it is buffing my attributes correctly but the tooltip in the buff section in the character screen states that it has increased my health, magicka and stamina by 0.
  • TheNeckerCube
    TheNeckerCube
    ✭✭
    I haven't calculated extensively, but did so for one food, Lava Foot Soup-And-Saltrice, and it's giving me 1 less stam regen than indicated in the item data. I'll have to wait a bit before testing some more because I've already burned some gold food to experiment.
    PC/NA
    Skjall of Skellige
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thanks for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.