The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[PC] [NA] [Hardcore] [PvP] Faculty Union - Your place to enhance your PvP experience!

WiccaWitch
WiccaWitch
Soul Shriven
🤺 Sharpen your swords and string your bows🤺

⚔️ For those with a strong hunger and thirst to learn PvP!
⚔️ Beginner-level ; Intermediate-level ; Advanced-level
⚔️ The platform for your PvP experience, Where you will enhance your skills and mechanics! Learn tips and tricks!
⚔️ We do weekly tournaments $ get paid based on your performance!
⚔️ Talk, ask and just vibe with us on Discord!
⚔️ A NEUTRAL platform ! We welcome EVERYONE!
⚔️ Drama free!
⚔️ Join us! We KNOW IT ALL. everything you need to improve your PvP experience!

Greetings!

I've been playing ESO since 2017, Few years back I've decided to explore one of the most misunderstood aspects of PvP - Duels!
With total of 517 abilities , 566 armor sets - the amount of different combinations to play around is really mind blowing!
The excitement and creativity made it so fun to dive right in and learn the art of duels!

*Dedicated PvE'er without the desire to learn PvP? I'm strongly encouraging you to at least join our Discord just to sail with us! perhaps you'll change your mind ;-)
*For those who want to taste PvP but don't know where to start ! We gladly train and mentor beginner level members!
*Do you have the basic mechanics and interested to take it to the next level? We have lots of veterans who would love to teach tips and tricks!
*Are you a veteran? We run tournaments! streamers and youtubers! lots of fun!

chills and good vibes only!

~DISCORD IS MANDATORY~
Please contact me at Wicca#8038
Or in game @WiccaWitch

Thank you! stay safe!