The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How often do Crown Crates go on sale?

SedoUmbra
SedoUmbra
✭✭✭
Not Crowns, Crown Crates. Right before the last set of Crown Crates expired and were replaced with the current Sunken Trove, the 15 pack of Crown Crates were offered at a discounted price to ESO+ members. Is this a one-off random offer or is it likely a similar discount will be offered for the current Sunken Trove crates when it's their time to go? There are a few things from the current crates I would like, and I've been saving my Seals for them but there's also an item from the briefly returning Storm Atronach crates that I'd like and I'm not sure I'll have the time to get enough Seals to buy both before the Sunken Trove crates leave.
  • Alutora
    Alutora
    ✭✭✭
    Don’t all of them go on sale in the last week? I’d assume current ones will go on sale, too. Once they’re gone, they will come back for a week at some point (1-2 years) , but for a full price.
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They often go on sale towards the end of the season before they are removed, but it has happened they haven't been. Worth to wait, though.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Often enough to make you think they go on sale, but not often enough to buy them when you want them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SedoUmbra wrote: »
    Not Crowns, Crown Crates. Right before the last set of Crown Crates expired and were replaced with the current Sunken Trove, the 15 pack of Crown Crates were offered at a discounted price to ESO+ members. Is this a one-off random offer or is it likely a similar discount will be offered for the current Sunken Trove crates when it's their time to go? There are a few things from the current crates I would like, and I've been saving my Seals for them but there's also an item from the briefly returning Storm Atronach crates that I'd like and I'm not sure I'll have the time to get enough Seals to buy both before the Sunken Trove crates leave.

Well the good thing is, worst case, if you don't want to use real money, the crates ALWAYS come back and are featured randomly throughout the years so it's very likely that you'll see some of this stuff again in the future. Storm atro crates have been featured so many times randomly throughout the years since their initial release.