The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Current state: Unplayable

DigiAngel
DigiAngel
✭✭✭✭✭
Wow is gameplay HORRID this evening....takes at least 3 clicks of a button to get a skill to fire off most time...add that to the perma debuffs...man it is a struggle.
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 major issues on PC:

Horrendous balance > Immortal builds commonplace
    Incapacitating Lag > even during off-peak
    Infuriating combat bug

PVP is frustrating and stressful more often than it is fun and enjoyable, and needs a helluva fix and re-balance.

A global game of this size and usp - 20 million player base with 200k playing daily - should have at least 2 main (CP enabled) campaigns which are pretty full most of the time and an overspill campaign (CP enabled) that's full some of the time.

Instead, it's telling that we have just one main campaign (CP enabled) that's only full at peak times and a mostly empty overspill (CP enabled) campaign. Factor in that the PVP servers have been capped at around 120 players per alliance - a very low number for a AAA game of this appeal and size, PVP could and should be so much healthier.

• DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100%...sadly :neutral:
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've actually discovered a quick test on entering Cyro: Try sprinting first thing....last night, on entry I pressed and held shift for sprint....it took about 2 seconds to actually kick in, and conversely took about 2 seconds to stop after I released the key. The rest of the time there was horridly laggy.....so yea...next time I won't even bother if it's that bad at the start.
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    The lag is atrocious like always but it's the little things that set me off. Like having to hit X several times just to get into a keep taking damage, lol. Why is something so basic have to be a chore to do in game?
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same...several tries just to get into a keep :(
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come to Ravenwatch ;D
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    last few times i was in blackreach on PC/NA everything was working mostly smooth there, lot of fun exciting large battles going on

grey host is struggling under its own weight though
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • malistorr
    malistorr
    ✭✭✭✭
    During the event a couple of months ago Ravenwatch had horrid performance. Most nights now it's pretty decent. I do get bugs like the "stuck in combat" thing sporadically and the issue where I run into a tower and occasionally can't fire any skills/attacks at all for about 10-15 seconds, but other than that performance seems decent. I'm assuming it's worse in CP since that is where most players are.

It does seem like NPCs in Cyrodiil (at least Ravenwatch) are stronger or attacking more often lately. It's been weird attacking a resource solo and having it be a bit of a struggle at times. I used to be able to take these solo really easily by myself but it seems like something changed.
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I gave Cyrodiil a shot last night pcna, gh on a stamdk. It was mostly same'o, but the worst skill lockouts were around the organized Dark Convergence necro-bomb groups. Being on a tanky build, I could survive the skill lockout and, in turn, do some damage. Zos really needs to remove Dark Convergence until, at least, they are able to fix the performance problems.

Regarding desync, guards are not always standing where they appear to be. Location of players is sometimes off as well. Aoe skills are preferable if you can get them to fire because there's a better chance you will hit something. This desync problem has been going on for years.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Current State: Unplayable
    Previous State: Unplayable

Next State: ?

Edited by SkaraMinoc on April 27, 2022 7:55PM
    PC NA
  • Vizir
    Vizir
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope that they actually fix it this time.
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dojohoda wrote: »
    I gave Cyrodiil a shot last night pcna, gh on a stamdk. It was mostly same'o, but the worst skill lockouts were around the organized Dark Convergence necro-bomb groups. Being on a tanky build, I could survive the skill lockout and, in turn, do some damage. Zos really needs to remove Dark Convergence until, at least, they are able to fix the performance problems.

Regarding desync, guards are not always standing where they appear to be. Location of players is sometimes off as well. Aoe skills are preferable if you can get them to fire because there's a better chance you will hit something. This desync problem has been going on for years.

Dark Con is definitely broken at the moment, at least for most of us on PS4/5 GH NA server. Just 0 pulls no matter what AoE skill you try to proc it with. The animation is there but the pull isn't. I get no one likes the set but it should absolutely be removed until it's fixed & working again
  • DigiAngel
    DigiAngel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the set for dungeons...everything else, not so much ;)
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Current State: Unplayable
    Previous State: Unplayable

Next State: ?

Game will automatically start to uninstall every time you enter Cyrodiil :lol:
  • Silversmith
    Silversmith
    ✭✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    3 major issues on PC:

Horrendous balance > Immortal builds commonplace
    Incapacitating Lag > even during off-peak
    Infuriating combat bug

PVP is frustrating and stressful more often than it is fun and enjoyable, and needs a helluva fix and re-balance.

A global game of this size and usp - 20 million player base with 200k playing daily - should have at least 2 main (CP enabled) campaigns which are pretty full most of the time and an overspill campaign (CP enabled) that's full some of the time.

Instead, it's telling that we have just one main campaign (CP enabled) that's only full at peak times and a mostly empty overspill (CP enabled) campaign. Factor in that the PVP servers have been capped at around 120 players per alliance - a very low number for a AAA game of this appeal and size, PVP could and should be so much healthier.

This game doesn't have 200k playing daily. There are about 130 unique IDs that play Battlegrounds on US PC Servers.

744gaxgfsjf8.png
  • UntouchableHunter
    UntouchableHunter
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just unplayable
  • MEBengalsFan2001
    MEBengalsFan2001
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xFocused wrote: »
    Dojohoda wrote: »

Dark Con is definitely broken at the moment, at least for most of us on PS4/5 GH NA server. Just 0 pulls no matter what AoE skill you try to proc it with. The animation is there but the pull isn't. I get no one likes the set but it should absolutely be removed until it's fixed & working again

It’s working on PS NA server. I get pulled all the time by that set. In fact I still get pulled by that set when I am clearly out of its pulling range. If anything the range of it should be fixed, still seeing players being pulled off buildings because of it.