The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

No repair option

tauriel01
tauriel01
✭✭✭✭
Either they moved where it is, or I don't have a repair option. And the game is apparently messed up cause I tried to log on and it acted like i'd only just installed--asked me what server, made me agree to all the TOS, etc. Even after I alt F4'd out, then changed the user settings doc so it skips the intro screens, when I tried logging in again, it played the intro screens.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you click up by Game Options?

i2nlf7k7vtl4.png
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • tauriel01
    tauriel01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsonso wrote: »
    Did you click up by Game Options?

i2nlf7k7vtl4.png

It's not there. The game settings cog is just a toggle between the normal launcher page and "SETTINGS - LAUNCHER." My launcher doesn't look like that. There is no "GAME OPTIONS" with a pull down next to the cog, and right clicking the cog does nothing.
  • tauriel01
    tauriel01
    ✭✭✭✭
    oh, and my husband's launcher is the same as mine--no repair option. I don't know if his game is effed up too tho
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. All my launchers have repair. I guess this is something @ZOS_Bill has to weigh in on. He will likely just tell you to open a ticket, and if he doesn't, do it anyway. :smile: Good luck!
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • tauriel01
    tauriel01
    ✭✭✭✭
    I basically just reinstalled the game. Got the repair option so i did that too. Logged in... none of my addons are there, even tho the folders are still in documents, along with all my settings. The game pretty much thinks this is the first time i ever logged in. And even tho i accept the warnings about using addons, there are none available in game for any toon. Not ALL game settings are back to default tho. For example, the text colors I set are still there. Second time this has happened to me in the last month or so. Almost ready to just give up and uninstall
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @tauriel01

The following help articles explain where to find your add-on files. We recommend copying the add-on folder, deleting the existing folder, then after repairing you can try replacing the folder with your copy.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post