The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking to join or form a guild of like minded people.

TheGoldenYeti
TheGoldenYeti
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I am sure this is a bit to take in, so my apologies in advance. I am hoping to find decent like minded people.

- Smaller active guild preferred (not into crowded guilds, I don't like feeling like a number)
- Active Discord that has some people, but not so crowded that it is 1 person speaking to an audience or people fighting over each other to talk.
- PVE oriented (leveling, dungeons, vet dungeons, I've never done trials but would be willing to learn)
- Alt-aholic friendly
- Availability 7 pm - 11 pm CST week days.
- Guild members that have humility, are willing to learn from one another, willing to help one-another and not constantly trying to one-up others.
- Non-political but have respect for all human beings and a curiosity of the world around them.
- I like learning new things and having thought provoking discussions with open minded people (academic / trades / lived interesting lives / cultures / etc..).
- I'm not into any of the following: drama / edgy / dark meme / explicit / gaudy / obnoxious / obsessively politically correct / overly religious (I respect others values & beliefs as I hope others respect mine) / treat the game like a full time job / or people who go through games quicker than toilet paper TYPE of guilds.

Note: I would always be willing to start a guild with others that share my perspective. I believe a game is for having fun, not to treat it like a job or a status symbol. I already have a job, I don't need another. Am I right?

Thanks to all who took the time to read this, if any of you find I would be a good fit for your guild or would consider making a guild together send me an in-game mail @MabuzMortez or share yours if you feel comfortable.

Have a great day, week, month, year, life.
  • NIERION
    NIERION
    Hey Yeti! You might find our Guild / Gaming Community might be what you're looking for. We're fairly new to ESO, and we have people in most NA timezones and EU as well. We frequently try to do stuff every week, be it dungeons, quests or just helping each other out. Our community is fairly big, but our Guild probably sees an average of 8-10 people on each day (28 members currently), but we're growing steadily!

We're currently celebrating 10 years of our community since we started back in 2012, so you may find other stuff you enjoy playing on our Discord. We actually have specific guidelines that prohibit political/religious discussion. It can be quite troublesome if those debates get heated to be able to mediate, so we ask people to take those to DM's and keep it out of our Discord. The leadership and staff, have an open door policy to ensure everyone's voice is heard and that we keep things drama free as possible :smile:

Here's a link to our recruitment post, a little on the self deprecating side, but that's the English humour in me haha. I'm always available via Discord, so feel free to reach out to me there if you have questions: NIERION#7373

Have a great day!

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/599171/doing-it-wrong-but-its-working-is-recruiting-social-pve-18-pc-na#latest
  • Xoric
    Xoric
    ✭✭
    Greetings Yeti!

I recently formed Tamriel Veteran Coaltion (TVC), and I share most, if not all, of the same views you do. We have recently grown TVC to 14 members. It is a military veteran friendly guild, and we are also looking for others who want to foster an environment of teamwork within ESO. We understand that lives exist outside the game! I, myself, am currently on Hawaii time, but most of the guild members are active during the times you are looking for. Please message me in game @Xoric if you are interested!

Mahalo,
    Xoric