The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bad Update

baltic1284
baltic1284
✭✭✭
IS anyone else having the game crash when trying to update the test server so you can try the new stuff and crashes your whole game entirely or stops responding all together
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 19, 2022 1:08AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @baltic1284

Are you getting any specific error when these crashes happen?

Have you tried running a repair or reinstalling the game?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    No error did both repair and reinstall same result PTS just crashes so hard that the whole game and the launcher crashes
    Edited by baltic1284 on April 22, 2022 7:09PM
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    well, an update came from support after a week of trying to do their job for theme instead of just fixing the issue they caused in the first place after breaking my PTS server, this was their response after a week

Thank you for your reply. As we have exhausted all of the troubleshooting on our end for this type of issue, I will be passing this along for overall review. I do apologize for not having an immediate fix for you at this time, but we do appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

If you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you!

Thank you,

The Elder Scrolls Online Team

Removed the person's name and that was it but seriously if you have support staff that can't fix the issue the issue and or pass it on to staff that can fix it instead of making your community do it for you and put in all the work and testing for you and you still can't fix it then yeah you have a support staff problem. If a customer comes into a store with a broke product the company doesn't make me do a week of their work just to say what this person this is just sad really.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @baltic1284

Do you have your support ticket number?

We can take a look at the ticket to ensure it was handled correctly.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • baltic1284
    baltic1284
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing personal don't bother you lost financial support from me over this damage was done poor customer care that simple want make a difference tell your support staff not to abandoned the customer and make theme do all the diagnosis and then get called out for abandoning theme and expect a good outcome want the ticket i want a solution that simple