The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Gold Edition

korthag
korthag
Soul Shriven
I bought Gold Edition years ego,now i want the start playing again.Waht do iget beside 4 DLC? The Morriwind,Summerset? Couse there is no Gold Edition,its replace Collection.
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do not think there is anything else. You still have the gold edition.
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you mean DLCs that weren't free before but are free now, you should be able to claim Imperial City and Morrowind for free from the crown store.
  • korthag
    korthag
    Soul Shriven
    Okey thnk all your rply.But what do i need to buy to getl all chapters?Looked Blackwood and Highisle but they have base game,i have gold as i mantion,i just need to buy a chapters not base game again.
  • Blinx
    Blinx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no getting around the fact that if you don't subscribe to ESO+ which would include Summerset, Elswyr, Greymoor, and Blackwood(once High Isle hits), you will be buying base game again, it's included in every "Complete" version of the game.

What you have to do is weigh the pro's and cons per cost, I mean right now the "Complete Blackwood Edition" is on sale: $16.49 or $23.09 for the Collectors Complete, which is what I would buy if I were coming back from a long hiatus, but if you're getting ESO+ then just wait until High Isle goes on Sale.