The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

more items that's interactive

EozZoe1989
EozZoe1989
✭✭✭
houses need more items to fit in.. we need to have some that can use and look like real life.. as in showering and baths and other items.. pets that can pet .. also mounts.. i think we need to do moure stuff and have things that can fill up like food .. and drink to give to are guild members and other friends like offering of food and drink they can use.. other big thing is guild homes that can fit 100people in .. or more.. the thing is we need to be able to have guilds and have lots cool stuff for them to do.. i think like the pubs and cafes in the maps we should have extra room for people to make there own like one like the mini flat homes that everyone can get.. i think if the guild homes and bigger houses had this be cool but only when made for guild of course.. fishing spots.. and more