The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Suggestion] Furniture Stickerbook / Preview

maddog1169
Really like the Outfits and Stickerbook thing with the equippment (though be nice to get a preview on the set items as well just like in the outfits section)
But what would be really awesome be a kind of stickerbook where all of the available furnishings could be previewed and you can see which you have and which not instead using a multitude of different tools to get a look at things bnasically wasting time and yo ucna preview in game which would have its advantages.

Also for the preview a 3D rotation is really missing so one can preview the object from all sides maybe including the controls from the housing editor.
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    Some mods do this, but in game is always nice.

Not only previewed but how about storing them, i have 2 houses filled with leftover furniture as well as my bank because i don't want to waste the materials or money to make or buy them again on a future build.

I know this sort of thing has been requested a lot.