The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can't Gift due to Ignoring player that I never ignored.

Wildcardcomix
Wildcardcomix
Soul Shriven
So I play on Xbox One and I have tried recently to surprise my girlfriend with a gift from the store, and there's a notification that says "you cannot send a gift to _____ because you are ignoring them". I have done gifting to her in the past, so this is a new issue. I also tried to see if I could gift something to her sister and the same notification came up. On my friends list on Xbox both do not appear on my blocked list, so this "ignoring" issue is new. I did make both of them decorators on my main house in case they wanted to switch things around or wanted to contribute with gifts themselves they would be allowed to move items. Not sure if this helps or is anyone else experiencing this issue. Thank you.
  • NeeScrolls
    NeeScrolls
    ✭✭✭✭
    So I play on Xbox One and .
    If you haven't already, you might try re-posting over in the 'Xbox' section: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/xbox-technical-support ...because usually @ZOS_Bill responds to similar types of issues over there.

Best of luck!

• LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS in the last update did a recent change where your Xbox privacy preferences (allow people to message me, invite to party, in game group, duel etc) are mirrored in your game preferences. It is a new change with U33 mentioned in the patch notes. Perhaps those XBox settings (for you, or for them) are somehow the root of the issue?

Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • wittyfox
    wittyfox
    I'm getting the same problem too, the crown store puts the message up that I'm ignoring the person I am trying to gift to
  • wittyfox
    wittyfox
    Just to let you know, that changing my settings on my xbox has allowed me to now purchase from the crown store for my husband