The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dungeon Carries?

Nellzer
Nellzer
✭✭✭
I've seen a lot of people complaining about the amount of dungeon/trial carry spam in chat, but I haven't seen any in game.

For someone actually LOOKING for this kind of service, what's the best way of finding it? Before you berate me for doing so, I simply have limited time to play, and need to farm Caluurion's out of Fang Lair and it's been super unreliable finding groups. I was hoping to find a guild that's willing to take me (for gold of course) in for loot runs, but haven't found any guilds advertising something like this anywhere.
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't recommend doing any paid lootruns, especially with such hilarious high prices. [snip]

You should search for a guild, specifically doing pve/dungeons and trials (you can set it in the filters).

DLC dungeons are pretty popular, so you may find a lot of players in pve guilds who would just run it for fun and share all their loot.

[edited for mild bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on April 17, 2022 4:22PM
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wait until Fang Lair or the dungeon you want is a pledge. You'll have a much easier time getting pug groups.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait until Fang Lair or the dungeon you want is a pledge. You'll have a much easier time getting pug groups.

Second this. I also recommend (if you’re not doing it already) if you’re using the Dungeon finder make sure to tick BOTH normal and vet boxes for the dungeon you want, and make sure to bind pieces (including the sets you’re not targeting) to make sure they don’t drop duplicates.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Trifectas sure. But loot runs? Do it on normal lol, there’s no perfected gear in dungeons.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC NA try One More Carry (discord.gg/omc)
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    For Trifectas sure. But loot runs? Do it on normal lol, there’s no perfected gear in dungeons.

Sorry it's been a long time, are you saying I can farm this on normal and not veteran and just solo the dungeon for it? I thought it had to be farmed on vet.
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nellzer wrote: »

Sorry it's been a long time, are you saying I can farm this on normal and not veteran and just solo the dungeon for it? I thought it had to be farmed on vet.

It can be farmed on normal you'll just get blue pieces. You can then upgrade them to purple and gold.
  • Nellzer
    Nellzer
    ✭✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »

It can be farmed on normal you'll just get blue pieces. You can then upgrade them to purple and gold.

Oh man it's been so long since I've played I completely forgot that's how it works. Is normal Fang Lair pretty easy to solo?
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Molydeus wrote: »

Oh man it's been so long since I've played I completely forgot that's how it works. Is normal Fang Lair pretty easy to solo?

im not sure how possible it is to solo as there are some "lockdown" mechanics that you might need a specialized skill to get through (when fighting ulfnor+sabina, sabina can lock you down and its a 1 shot even on normal, it might be possible to use the psijic ult with the morph that allows use while CC'd to get out of it though
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • VvwvenomwvV
    VvwvenomwvV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen a lot of people complaining about the amount of dungeon/trial carry spam in chat, but I haven't seen any in game.

For someone actually LOOKING for this kind of service, what's the best way of finding it? Before you berate me for doing so, I simply have limited time to play, and need to farm Caluurion's out of Fang Lair and it's been super unreliable finding groups. I was hoping to find a guild that's willing to take me (for gold of course) in for loot runs, but haven't found any guilds advertising something like this anywhere.

Hello, are you on PSN NA? If so, you're in luck! My guild Gods "R" Us does just this sort of thing...and we do it FREE for our guildmates! We are all about helping others, and having fun!