The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Assistants that can use outfits

winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO
Hello.

Just a suggestion for the crown store.. can we have assistants that can have outfits in the same way as companions? The only thing im short of is a vendor for my house and none of the current ones are 5k good enough. For the functionality i can walk a few steps into town.

Part B of this post is also story...

- I've bought all the story content in the game to date and finally there is absolutely no need on my part to pay for anything else until the chapter backlog is complete.
- Endeavours have completely removed any need for future cosmetics (i have plenty and only 2 characters). Before you turn this off in spite.. endeavors are the ONLY thing that has kept me tethered to eso every day. I'm only doing endeavors as first priority, some events, and quests once every few weeks. I played for years grinding cosmetics in swtor, and endeavors just counts as valid. I used to play swtor like an mmo.. i play eso like daily 20 min chores. But i don't mind this...
- Doubling the daily endeavours should be a sub benefit for any chance of me subbing again. I guess i only sub for crowns anyway, and from the title, the only think i would like to purchase doesn't exist.
- In case it matters, maybe the companions are the only thing from the new expansion that look interesting? That's 100% of why i bought blackwood. But i use mirri constantly, she's been though all of elsewyer story content and more, but her friendship bar is barely to the right of middle.. so the temptation of a story for new ones that might be good isn't the first priority. I don't mind mirri, have the companion chatter set on max etc.

Thanks for reading, good luck!

ps. If you really want to buff the game, fix the ah and player economy. Even as a single player i have alot to offer in and out to the economy and i can't. As it stands, my top guild is called 'DESTROY'. Checking tamriel trade center sparks a high negative emotional anger response at how expensive everything is.
Edited by winterscrolls229prerb18_ESO on April 14, 2022 10:47PM