The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Paid for eso plus didnt get my benefits told to wait 72 hours

GMdoghunter
GMdoghunter
✭✭✭
To start with i paid in full for my eso plus subscription,then i got the infamous error 500 page on the eso account website.
Paid for in full,money came out of my bank-again paid for in full.Even had to verify the transaction with my bank.
So i opened a support ticket,got a reply which seems to be more like a randomly generated reply rather than a human actually taking interest.
Long and short i have been asked to wait 72 hours to see if things change and if my subscription updates.
3 Days game time,of which i have Paid for in full for my subscription.
This is just a totally disgraceful practice,taking my money but not giving me my servuces that i have willingly paid for.
From now on i wont be buying anything else from eso.
Im completely done,if this is how you treat loyal customers who have been with you since the very beginning.
Well you have just lost one.
Disgraceful nothing else to say about it.
I will not be waiting 72 hours,but i will be contacting my bank who will deal with this appropriately.