Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming High Isle Previews

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone!

We recently held a digital preview event of High Isle where we invited select members of the press and ESO content creators to get a first look at the upcoming Chapter. After watching a presentation from our Creative Director, they were given access to a private server with an early build so they could experience the new content for themselves. Later this week, you’ll start to see their previews and impressions from this event which they are very excited to share with everyone, so be sure to keep an eye out for articles and videos!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Any chance there will be a thread we can ask questions for tommorows presentation?
    Edited by Aliyavana on April 13, 2022 8:17PM
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That crafted 12-piece set with the repeating health, magicka, and stamina bonuses; I'd love that if I had room for more alts to level. Hint: I want more character slots!
  • Endriu
    Endriu
    ✭✭
    What are High Isles?
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endriu wrote: »
    What are High Isles?

It's like High Rock, but in the sea.