The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Recommend a good home for Bastian

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Looking to furnish a small to medium size home for Bastian. He's an Imperial but influenced by Breton culture.

Any suggestions? Price isn't an issue.
PC NA
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He is quite fond of Daggerfall, so Captain Margaux's Place might be a good place to start. It's pretty much a Breton-style box with no exterior. I added some walls inside to create distinct rooms, which makes it a little harder to navigate given camera angles and such, but it feels more homey than just a big studio apartment.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
    Options
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    He is quite fond of Daggerfall, so Captain Margaux's Place might be a good place to start. It's pretty much a Breton-style box with no exterior. I added some walls inside to create distinct rooms, which makes it a little harder to navigate given camera angles and such, but it feels more homey than just a big studio apartment.

I found Domus Phrasticus (Craglorn) and Strident Springs Demesne (Reaper's March) but both have cursed windows.

(the interior windows don't match the exterior)

The Daggerfall Overlook also has the window problem.

I looked at Captain Margaux's and the windows are correct! It's a little cramped but I think Bastian will survive :smile: ty

RkTpV1v.png
    PC NA
    Options
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A House in a city since he loves cities. It could be made into a tavern where he can spend your gold. It needs to have a fireplace and a bookshelf and a small room that he rents.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
    Options
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second Captain Margaux's. It's in a city, which he likes, got a lot of slots for its size, and Bastian is pretty much a breton in everything besides his facial features, so anything imperial feels kinda odd.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I turned the top floor of the barn at Serenity Falls Estate into a guest house and have Bastian living there at the moment. I considered getting Water's Edge for him to live on one side and Mirri on the other, but since I fired Mirri and sent her to live with @SammyKhajit I gave up on that idea.
    PCNA
    Options
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @SilverBride you know how two very capable but not very emotionally intelligent adults fight a lot and it turns out that they are enamoured with each other? Well, it turns out this is the case for our Bastie and Mirri.

What started as a bookshelf fight in Stormhaven became clear to Sammy that it’s a case of Pride and Prejudice due to the constant bickering without the actual duelling. That and the smouldering looks exchanged.

So this one packed them off to Water’s Edge at Blackwood, where, under the watchful eye of Arox, Ezabi and Fez, they can either sort out their differences between Dewey Decimal or alphabetical downstairs, or take their lovers’ squabble upstairs.

Sammy has told them to practice safe, um, safe dialogues since babies are expensive to rear in Tamerial.

More to come.
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SammyKhajit I'm glad to know that there is a happy ending to this story, but if things go sour I don't want to find Mirri knocking at my door again, especially not with a little one in tow. But if that does happen I would need a small place far away from my other homes to move Mirri in to. Any suggestions?
    PCNA
    Options
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Imperial‘s first house was the Cyrodiilic Jungle House. Small and cozy, Imperial… And at least in a small town, even if far from home. Might be an alternative to Margaux.

For Mirri? Hm… Snugglepod or Twin Arches?
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on April 12, 2022 4:36PM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
    Options
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I make the acquaintance of Ember and Isobel, Bastian and Mirri will be getting some well-deserved time off from adventuring. They’ll probably be spending that time in a cage over a fire at my Doomchar house 😂
    Options
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How 'bout one of those big wheels of cheese that has been converted into a tiny house?
      PC/NA Warden Main
      Options