Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crown Packs on sale ?

Rishikesa108
Rishikesa108
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a discount on Crown Packs for this anniversary?
Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not last I heard.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's sad. I'm ready to buy the 21k pack, but only if it's on sale.

I've never bought and never will buy crowns for the regular price, although I always buy crowns when they're on sale, mostly the 21k pack. And my self control is high enough to pass on items when I'm out of crowns which I would've bought otherwise.
    Edited by Tranquilizer on April 10, 2022 10:55AM
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_Bill , Any word on this? You guys have had a sale at least every Christmas time, ESO Anniversary, and QuakeCon that we can recall, minimum. What's up with no Crown sale for Anniversary this year??? Is one still coming?
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)
    Alt's? at this point...so many to play, so little time!

**RED or DEAD** Long Live EP!

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
    Master Furnisher & Housing fanatic, PvP junkie
    Beta Tester, part of the 2013 Club
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭

I've never bought and never will buy crowns for the regular price, although I always buy crowns when they're on sale, mostly the 21k pack. And my self control is high enough to pass on items when I'm out of crowns which I would've bought otherwise.

The last time crowns went on sale I didn't think we were going to get them that time either but a few days into the event they showed up so we may still get a sale.
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The last time crowns went on sale I didn't think we were going to get them that time either but a few days into the event they showed up so we may still get a sale.

Yeah, last time they were up within a couple days of normal. This time last year they were up early. looking back on my payment history from before last year it seems we could see something anytime from 7th to the 14th is they keep to the same schedule. As a housing guild GM though, i have hundreds of folks literally on pins and needles in anticipation XD especially with new house and pack coming out. They don't want to have to choose one or the other, you know? lol
    NA EP CP1200+
    Original: Mag/Templar Erestem Nightblossom (Tank/Healer Hybrid, Alchemist, general nuisance)

Leather Lace- GM, ESO Grand Designs GM, Ankle Biter for Lone Wolf United, CO-GM of Tower of Wayreth,
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, last time they were up within a couple days of normal. This time last year they were up early. looking back on my payment history from before last year it seems we could see something anytime from 7th to the 14th is they keep to the same schedule. As a housing guild GM though, i have hundreds of folks literally on pins and needles in anticipation XD especially with new house and pack coming out. They don't want to have to choose one or the other, you know? lol

I know exactly what you mean. I'd like to buy the Grand Psijic Villa when it comes up at the end of the month but I won't do it if I can't buy my crowns on sale.
  • evymyu233
    evymyu233
    ✭✭✭✭
    o:) wait for sale
  • Fazuszek
    Fazuszek
    ✭✭✭
    IF we dont get a crown sale at this time... well this would mean, that ZoS changed their policy regarding crowns - in to MUCH MORE WORSE.

Less crown sales during the year, that would not suprise me at all atm.
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    guess you'll have to sell them at 2400:1 now? =p
  • AyeshaBelladonna
    AyeshaBelladonna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinnereso wrote: »
    guess you'll have to sell them at 2400:1 now? =p

basically lol.

Also surprised game isn't on sale for the Anniversary :(
    NA EP CP1200+

• solidstate77ub17_ESO
    Zos: it's our birthday what r you giving us???
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This policy goes against their interests... I think
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My seashell mount aquisition awaits such sale.
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we get one after the high isle stream this week - at least I hope so 😅
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crown sale is up now - at least on PS and Xbox
    Soupy twist