The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is BIS for pve dps this patch?

S0Z0H
S0Z0H
✭✭✭
Is it still Medusa and waders kilt ? Or have things changed at all? Do you know what the current best in slot is ? This is for nightblades in particular.
Thanks
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Depends what you are doing. Magicka: Bahseis + Kinras for trials. Stamina: Relequen + Kinras for trials. I think Bahseis + Medusa is better for magicka in dungeons because the fights are shorter so its harder to keep Kinras up as much as in a trial. I'd say Relequen + Medusa for the stamina side, unless you're okay with running Trap. In that case, anything can work. Your call on the Kilt vs a full monster set.

There is a new set out of Coral Aerie that looks interesting for use in dungeons: Gryphons Reprisal. Haven't tried it out yet.
  • Elrond87
    Elrond87
    ✭✭✭
    Depends what you are doing. Magicka: Bahseis + Kinras for trials. Stamina: Relequen + Kinras for trials. I think Bahseis + Medusa is better for magicka in dungeons because the fights are shorter so its harder to keep Kinras up as much as in a trial. I'd say Relequen + Medusa for the stamina side, unless you're okay with running Trap. In that case, anything can work. Your call on the Kilt vs a full monster set.

There is a new set out of Coral Aerie that looks interesting for use in dungeons: Gryphons Reprisal. Haven't tried it out yet.

wonder what kinda results would Bahseis give as a stamina build with couple magic abilitys to keep it depleted easily while mostly using stamina compared to relequen
    PC|EU
    Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard

"If you are depressed you are living in the past if you are anxious you are living in the future, if you are at peace, you are living in the present." Lao Tzu

To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Elrond87 wrote: »

wonder what kinda results would Bahseis give as a stamina build with couple magic abilitys to keep it depleted easily while mostly using stamina compared to relequen

I agree. You could use Channeled Acceleration that would give you Minor Force and it costs a lot of magicka. In theory it should work.
    Edited by El_Borracho on April 6, 2022 11:14PM
  • S0Z0H
    S0Z0H
    ✭✭✭
    I'm currently using mother sorrow , infallible mage and slime craw
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @S0Z0H are you running a heavy attack build? You'd be better off swapping IA for Medusa or Bahsei's with Trap Beast. As a DD, I'd rather have Minor Force than Minor Vulnerability.
  • S0Z0H
    S0Z0H
    ✭✭✭
    Ya I was thinking of swapping infal for Medusa. And ya I do a lot with heavy attack in this build. The minor vulnerability seems to break into the defenses.
    I use the build for both pvp and dungeons.
    This is magika build. So idk if trap beast will help me, unless they hybridized fighters guild
    Edited by S0Z0H on April 7, 2022 11:19PM
  • S0Z0H
    S0Z0H
    ✭✭✭
    S0Z0H wrote: »
    Ya I was thinking of swapping infal for Medusa. And ya I do a lot with heavy attack in this build. The minor vulnerability seems to break into the defenses.
    I use the build for both pvp and dungeons.
    This is magika build. So idk if trap beast will help me, unless they hybridized fighters guild

Oh nvm , I see what u mean about trap beast. Ya that may be something I can toss into my rotation. But idk
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Heavy attack is fine, not knocking it. But you might be better off looking into a set like Noble Duelist, Undaunted Infiltrator, or Undaunted Unweaver to pair with IA instead of Mother's Sorrow. Unweaver would work great with Trap and IA. Like IA body and Unweaver weapons.