The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Official Discussion Thread for "High Isle Chapter Preview"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
rmrqd7az2x7i.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for "Deep Dive Into Your Next Big Adventure During The ESO: High Isle Chapter Preview"

Discover what adventures, stories, and challenges lie across the Abecean Sea during The Elder Scrolls Online: High Isle Chapter Preview.
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on April 14, 2022 8:55PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any idea how long it will last?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • meekmiko
    meekmiko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the same Purple Torchbug pet we already have? Or is it different?

*Edit:
    Apparently it IS the same Purple Torchbug we got back in 2020 during the "Dark Heart of Skyrim Year-End Preview Digital Event"...
    Disappointing. 🥺
    Edited by meekmiko on April 5, 2022 4:40AM
    🌟PC/NA CP2025+ [Been playing since 2016]
    vMA / vVH / vDSA / vBRP / vAA HM / vSO HM / vHRC HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS+1 & +1 / vCR+2 / vSS / vKA/ vRG
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer / Bosmer StamSorc (DPS) -Main DPS-
    • ☀️ 🛡️ EP - Mihi'Mai-Ra, Plague of Peryite / Khajiit StamPlar (Tank) -Main Tank-
    • ☀️ ✨ EP - Lady Lapa'au, The Magnanimous / Khajiit MagPlar (Healer) -Main Healer-
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Ra'venk, Style Master / Khajiit MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ EP - Bird gra-Shuzgub, Forge Breaker / Orc StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ✨ EP - Blades-at-the-Ready, Witch / Argonian MagBlade (Healer)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Lady Fortuna the Blessed, Grand Champion / Imperial StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🔥 🛡️ EP - Plays-in Volcanoes, Mystic / Argonian StamDK (Tank)
    • 💀 ☄️ EP - Ko'shamari the Doomweaver, Dovahkriid / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 🌱 ✨ EP - Sorvete, Countess / Khajiit StamDen (Healer)
    • 🔥 🏹 EP - Falora Veloth, The Merciless / Dunmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 🌩️ 🛡️ AD - Shimmers-with-Static, Spark of Vengeance / Argonian StamSorc (Tank)
    • ☀️ ⚔️ EP - Amarri-do the Magnificent, Clan Mother / Khajiit StamPlar (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Z'majii-dar the Quick, Battlegrounds Butcher / Khajiit StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ EP - Habasi the Glamorous, Seeker of Artifacts / Khajiit StamDK (DPS)
    • ❄️ 🛡️ EP - Elísabet Skull-Smasher, Thane of Falkreath / Nord StamDen (Tank)
    • 🗡️ 🛡️ EP - Yana-la the Iron Lotus, Silver Knight / Khajiit StamBlade (Tank)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Mog gra-Ushug the Scholar, Master Historian / Orc MagCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🔨 EP - Mamaea the Sledgehammer, Alpha Predator / Khajiit StamCanist (DPS)
    • 👁️ 🏹 AD - Elsyiir Lichenhollow, Lady / Bosmer StamCanist (DPS)
    • & I only dabble on the PC/EU server sometimes
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Jessamine Seed-Nightrun / Bosmer StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ⚔️ EP - Sings-a-Song-of-Storms / Argonian StamSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ☄️ DC - Helainie the Shadebringer / Breton MagBlade (DPS)
    • 🌩️ ☄️ EP - Steals-Many-Hearts / Argonian MagSorc (DPS)
    • 🗡️ ⚔️ AD - Pashet the Nimble / Khajiit StamBlade (DPS)
    • 🔥 🏹☄️ EP - Furoni the Ember / Dunmer HybridDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ EP - Am-Kesh / Argonian MagCanist (DPS)
    • 🔥 ⚔️ AD - Eldrinthr the Flame-Heart / Bosmer StamDK (DPS)
    • 👁️ ☄️ AD - Bajaa the Blackened Beast / Khajiit MagNecro (DPS)
    • 💀 ⚔️ AD - Vashpurri-do the Corrupt / Khajiit StamNecro (DPS)
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    Will Hight Isle introduce any new character class or race?
  • c363b
    c363b
    ✭✭✭
    High Isle I meant.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    c363b wrote: »
    High Isle I meant.

You can edit your original post by clicking the little gear on the left side.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »

*Edit:
    Apparently it IS the same Purple Torchbug we got back in 2020 during the "Dark Heart of Skyrim Year-End Preview Digital Event"...
    Disappointing. 🥺

I'm happy that other people have a chance to get it now, but it's too bad others like the pink one are only from stream giveaways.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh good, this one will be interested to see how the card game works.
  • Snamyap
    Snamyap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, I hope it leaves me a bit more positive than the previous High Isle reveal.
    Will Hight Isle introduce any new character class or race?

No. The cardgame is the new "big" thing.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am curious about the new CCG and a peek at High Isles, but the main thing I want from this is ANY kind of response or communication about the AwA implementation with UD33 and why thousands of feedbacks were ignored.
    Please, @ZOS_Kevin , please ask Matt or Rich to please address this very divisional issue.
    Thank you!
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    meekmiko wrote: »

*Edit:
    Disappointing. 🥺

I'm happy that other people have a chance to get it now, but it's too bad others like the pink one are only from stream giveaways.

Yeah, it's nice to give others a chance to get it, but it would also be nice if there was an alternative for those of us that already have it if we watch this stream.
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get the time included in these notifications? I think most people could figure it out with EDT and GMT. Its annoying to get an email, try to download the calendar (never works), come to the forum to find message about the stream, and then finally be able to click through to see the time. A stream shouldn't be that much work.
  • Hymzir
    Hymzir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will High Isle introduce any new character class or race?

You get a CCG.That's it. It's the new "main feature".
    I am curious about the new CCG and a peek at High Isles, but the main thing I want from this is ANY kind of response or communication about the AwA implementation with UD33 and why thousands of feedbacks were ignored.
    Please, @ZOS_Kevin , please ask Matt or Rich to please address this very divisional issue.
    Thank you!
    Huzzah!

Highly doubt it will be even mentioned. These preview shows are pure market spiel events where EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!.

I hope they'll break form and actually talk about the issues the game is facing, but like I said, I highly doubt they will. They'll just hype the latest offering and that'll pretty much be it.
    Edited by Hymzir on April 13, 2022 10:23AM
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What every MMO needs and want s a card game.

It seems like its just filler for lack of actual game content. Overly complicated, and not a something that can be played quickly. I am expecting to hear of rage quits when one player takes to long to make a move.

Wish they would spent the time it took to make this in existing game development or fixes
    Si vis pacem, para bellum