The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show your Jester's Festival Looks!

newtinmpls
newtinmpls
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
There are a lot of cool outfits that I have seen around.

Here is the best I could do with my non ESO+ account. This is Nauti Kit-ing

bGO5GnN.png
Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is one of my adventuring buddies; a very sweet goblin boy.

juzNYdV.png

NYlgUPf.png
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And playing around with the whole idea...

I hadn't created an outfit for Blib yet, so here it goes

uDjaAVV.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watchers know all the best jokes!

ACDN4O3.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is a better look at the outfit

y8yiw9W.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Only saw her for a moment, but I'm pretty sure this is a version of Eveli Sharp-eye's leathers:

I think it works!

0LH0ONp.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And here is another one I worked out....

Valentine Stower (yes, related to a certain banker) Isaac, the consort to her royal Pink Princess-ness and the amazing unicorn steed Rainbow

7XKpttv.png

Here is a slightly less dynamic pose, but you can see them better

glM2zeu.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I was looking at this pic of her - she is a NB and a vamp, and not really a "nice" person. I can see her "posing for a pic" and being encouraged to smile for the camera.

And this would be right after she says, totally deadpan "I am smiling"

bGO5GnN.png

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw this Argonian in Stonefalls - a nice touch of whimsey

roxB3O8.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And this is totally about improving balance and not at all unjustified jumping on the bed

fU67TbS.png

Here is a better look (That is Bethany in the background, ready to run if anyone gets any weird ideas about bows or ribbons)

GK9GHEC.png

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    And yes the event is over, but I saw this one and couldn't resist

uvAnJyJ.png

and for a better look:

sAjWYuk.png