Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Dungeon completions

Jofish
Jofish
✭✭✭
Hey folks, is there I way to know if a particular character has completed the quest for a specific dungeon? thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 4, 2022 1:13AM
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just yesterday downloaded Urichs Skill Point Finder to be able to tell (if you're on PC), my map was still being weird, and even if it says completed, I've run into issues before with there still being a quest in there. The add on will tell you if you've got the skill point (from the quest).
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • Jofish
    Jofish
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect, Stevie, thanks; just need it for dungeons... very simple... :)
  • StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problemo adventurer! May you be blessed with skillpoints! :)
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats primarily what i use urichs skill point finder for, that and the public dungeon group events, a lot easier to see it there than searching achievements or using the map icons being blacked out as indicators
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities